The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Long-Winged Bat pet, Bethesda Live Stream Tomorrow needs 80k Viewers for everyone to get one!

• Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’m so mad... I was In the hospital for 3 weeks for a heart bypass and collapsed lung and the one thing I wanted since before Halloween when I seen it on that leak website was this stupid bat. Now I can’t get it? I didn’t even know this was a thing... kind of not fair. I’ve been playing this game constantly for years now and the one pet I really wanted I can’t get now because I had surgery when this was going on... not even an email, or website post... or literally anything. This is bullsh*t & I’m so upset over this I actually don’t even want to play for the first time ever.. why wouldn’t they just put it in the monthly crown store item pool?

Sorry to hear you have been so sick.

Maybe if you put in a (polite) ticket, explaining the situation, they might be able to use their discretion to help you?

I don't know if they can do that, in this situation, but it might be worth a try.

Get well soon. :heart:

Edited by Tigerseye on February 4, 2020 11:23AM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They carry disease where I live.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    They carry disease where I live.

Everything carries disease, that is kind of how diseases work.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aw_crwn_pets_longwingedbat_1x1.jpg

Oh, wait, now I see why everyone thought the bat was going to be bigger-- like, bigger than Molag Bal bigger, able to loom over the entire countryside, with wings stretching from the last tree of this forest over here to the first tree of that forest over there.
    Edited by SeaGtGruff on February 4, 2020 1:13PM
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    aw_crwn_pets_longwingedbat_1x1.jpg

Oh, wait, now I see why everyone thought the bat was going to be bigger-- like, bigger than Molag Bal bigger, able to loom over the entire countryside, with wings stretching from the last tree of this forest over here to the first tree of that forest over there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMiKyfd6hA0
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I refuse because of iceheart!

That set was the only thing that kept me from being heartless! Now, I'm not just cold anymore, just iceheart-less!