The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ri'Atahrashi world boss fight in Southern Elsweyr Boss disappearing

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
OK this may or may not be a bug but I haven't noticed this with other WB's. The boss disappears. Several times this weekend I would arrive at the training grounds and nobody else was there and the boss had spawned. Waited around for others to arrive and after a few minutes the boss and his crew just disappeared. Then after about 5 or 6 minutes he and his minions would reappear and then we would slay him(or him us). This happened several times, is this intended? Does it occur with other WB's? I've just never noticed it, it's aggravating to finally get enough people together and he's still not there so some people just wander away thinking he had just been killed.