The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ouroboros Housing (Discord) Competition PC EU and PC NA

Shauriel
Shauriel
Ouroboros Housing Discord Competition for PC EU and PC NA
Ok People
It is time to get your creative heads on and get your modelling clay/Lego out.
We have decided to have a little competition based on the following themes
Choose 1 of the following 4
1 - Pet /Farmyard Theme
2 - Village Shop Theme
3 -Garden Theme
4 - Aquarium (no fish bowl entries :))
There is no limit to size (only that of the house you build in) so a 200 slot or a 700 slot house can be used.
Your entries are to be posted in the competition channel and also make sure your the houses are open to all to visit so people can view and vote on them
The voting system will be as follows. Each member will vote for their top 5 favourite houses entered into the competition - ranking them from 1 to 5 (1 been your top favourite and working down your list to no 5)
Voting to be done via discord private message to Shauriel or clacker, once you have decided your 5 favourites
At the end of the competition we will collate all the votes and announce the winner
The prizes will be as follows
First - 300k Gold
Second - 200k gold
Third - 100k gold
Rules
1 - You Must be a member of Ouroboros Housing Discord Server to enter the competition
2 - All entries are to be posted in the competition channel and voting to be done via discord private message to Shauriel or clacker
3 - You cannot vote on your own House
4 - your house must be open open to all, so people can view and vote on them
5 - Must be a fresh build
EU only at the moment (sorry NA cant get the prize money to you if one of you were to win)

Entries must be in by the 1st February
Voting must be in by the 7th February
Winners will be announced on the 9th February

Good luck and have fun, We look forward to seeing your creations.

NA also able to take part thanks to StabbityDoom who has kindly offered to cover any prizes on the NA server! Thank you Stabbity!
Edited by Shauriel on January 31, 2020 11:51AM
  • Shauriel
    Shauriel
    To join us on Ouroboros Housing discord click the link below

https://discord.gg/NMF4sYC

First and foremost, We as the Tour Team would like to welcome all of you to Ouroboros Housing Tours

We are a none Guild affiliated group who organise housing tours across the ESO community, so that you can view some of the wonderful homes and creations people have produced across Tamriel.
    In doing so hopefully you can draw some inspiration from them and at the same time showcase some of your own creations and ideas.

This is a friendly group where all people and designs are treated equal i.e from the lonely one room at the Inn to vast mansions, so please do not feel out of place here as we welcome all newcomers of all levels.
    As I said before we have no Guild affiliations so we run independent of any Guilds and organise our tours via discord and in game chat.

I will finish this introduction by saying these words “Welcome, Enjoy, Share, Create and Inspire”

#Tour Team
    Edited by Shauriel on January 31, 2020 11:50AM
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya! Welcome to contests and glad to see you. Would you mind adding PCEU to the title? THat might clear up any confusion on our part!
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Shauriel
    Shauriel
    Hi stabbity thank you for that bit of advise much appreciated, not sure how to edit the title as im new to a lot things including the forums so apologies but will put here now.

PLEASE NOTE: Huge apologies to the NA and console members but the prizes are EU/PC only, as at the moment we do not currently have the available funds on the the other servers/platforms in the case of a winner from those. If you have a character on EU/PC you can enter as per above. EHT addon can be used but beware that the data will need to be shared with viewers and if people do not use that addon they may not be able see your all awesome work.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can provide all prizes for NA if you'd like. Just tell me who to send the funds to.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • Shauriel
    Shauriel
    ooo stabbity that would be absolutely awesome!! thank you very much indeed it was an issue as ouroboros is a NA/EU housing discord and i hated to think we couldnt include NA in this as well.

If you Have an EU character we would give you the prize money although it wont help you on the NA server but it would be helpful on EU for you. Thank you so much for this, ill put another post to say the NA can take part in this as well.
  • Shauriel
    Shauriel
    HI all sorry about the confusion about the NA server but thanks to StabbityDoom, she has kindly offered to cover the prizes for the NA server participants!!

THANK YOU STABBITY!

This competition is now open to the NA/PC as well :)
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, you are welcome, just let me know who you want me to send it to. But I'm happy to provide all prize money on NA.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should edit the original post to reflect that it now includes NA
  • Shauriel
    Shauriel
    thankyou static i did finally spot the tiny tiny icon in order to edit the original post!! took me a few days to find it :)
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't figure out what a "fish bowl entry" is. :D
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Question: how the heck do I make discord work? I have an old membership, tried to sign in, tried to go to your channel, and it tells me that I have somehow made an unclaimed account and must claim it, then when I try to login, it tells me I can't.

I'm so confused.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Question: how the heck do I make discord work? I have an old membership, tried to sign in, tried to go to your channel, and it tells me that I have somehow made an unclaimed account and must claim it, then when I try to login, it tells me I can't.

I'm so confused.

Try making a new account? I dunno.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I got it working...I think
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, I would like to enter... but my main account @newtinmpls has maxed out on guilds (on PC NA). But I'm totally excited about the Weird "Garden" house I made. So I added Ouroboros guild to my guild permissions anyway.

If I can come up with another Garden-y theme, I'll try to put it on an EU server. I think I have more guild options there.

Thanks for this contest, it's quite inspiring!
  • Shauriel
    Shauriel
    hi newtinmpls :) firstly thank you for your comment on the competition :) We don't have a specific guild for ouroboros housing we only have the discord. This is because in the game itself you can only be a member of 5 guilds and its hard to find similar housing loving people throughout the whole game and its hard to get together. Hence we made a discord channel where ANYONE from ESO game who is interested in housing can communicate and get together. We are not affiliated with any guild so anyone can join ouroboros discord. Unfortunately we can only accommodate PC EU and PC NA in 99% of things but if someone has an xbox etc but can also access discord they are welcome too,. There is also another discord for housing enthusiasts called ESO Housing Network, they too are doing similar things and we are in partnership with them (by the way they are awesome too).

If you would like to enter the ouroboros discord competition even if you are on the NA PC you are welcome too :) Just submit your entry on the ouroboros Housing discord - we will add yours to the list. :)
  • Shauriel
    Shauriel
    hi kyakotari :) hmm a fish bowl :) basically we are saying please dont submit just a glass bowl with a fish in it :)
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How "fresh" is fresh? Like made just for this contest?
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • Shauriel
    Shauriel
    At least made in the last month :)
  • Shauriel
    Shauriel
    Tomorrow (1st February) is the last day for you to be able to submit your entry for Ouroboros discord housing competition!! its open for both PC NA and EU :)
  • Shauriel
    Shauriel
    Morning all, ok I have the list of the entries for Ouroboros Housing DIscord!!!

Feel free to go visit these entries and then send myself or @Clacker (@clacker) a PM on discord or ingame mail with a list of the top 5, starting with the one you think should win at number 1 and then second at number and so on to number 5. This must be sent in by the 7th February and the winners will be announced on the 9th February.

Thank you for the entries and GOOD LUCK to each and everyone of you, I hope you enjoyed creating them!

OH DISCORD COMP 1

Name House name Theme visitor capacity NA/EU
    @perdita Moon sugar Meadow Farmyard 24 EU
    @Lotlurien Coldharbour Surreal Estate Aquarium 24 EU
    @MKinator Grand Psijic Villa Aquarium 24 EU
    @silvervind Coldharbour Surreal Estate Aquarium 24 EU
    @Ellandria Linchal Grand Manor Village Shop 24 EU
    @sqwerl99 Sisters of the sand Apartment Small Garden 6 NA
    @Aspen98 Lakemire Xanmeer Manor Aquarium 24 NA
    @Stabbitydoom Hall of the lunar champion Garden 24 NA
    We will be doing a house tour of the entries on the 5th February plus any other houses for a normal house tour run :slight_smile: Looking forward to seeing you there :slight_smile:
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    (ps, if mine looks weird, it's because it has fx and needs eht community to look right. Don't sweat it either way, just letting you know)
    Edited by StabbityDoom on February 2, 2020 3:18PM
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • Shauriel
    Shauriel
    Don't forget to put your votes in on the ouroborus discord housing competition!! today is the last day votes will be accepted. If you haven't seen the houses check out the list above for the entries and go and see them, they all amazing !!

I am aware the NA server are behind me in time zone so will take their votes tomorrow morning !!

• Shauriel
    Shauriel
    hey everyone, i would just like to say thank you to everyone who took part in our Ouroborus discord competition, and thanks to everyone who voted and for the interest and support for Ouroborus discord competition. All the entries were amazing and wonderful and also i hope you all enjoyed making and viewing them, i know i did :)
    The winners are:-
    1st Lotlurien Cold harbor surreal est Aquarium 51 votes
    2nd Silvervind Cold harbour surreal estate Aquarium 45 votes
    3rd Ellandria Linchal Grand Manor Village shop 31 votes

Congrats to all of you i will send the prizes out in the next hour!!

Prizes have now been sent!