Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NORTH WATCH ORDER (Mainly Trading) - 500k+ sales or 50k fee

Tendrielle
Tendrielle
✭✭✭
May I introduce you to the NORTH WATCH ORDER? We are a trade division and, well, used to offer some pact non-Cp PvP (on Ravenwatch) for those who like. At the moment we focus on trading. Newest Update: 500k+ sales or 50k fee for sustaining the top traders. You usually need to have a CP250+ char to join (any faction for trading, Pact for PvP).

Follow the growth of the guild in the following historic posts.

WELCOME BONUS CHALLENGE: the first 100 members get 5k gold each the moment we reach that number of members (upon request). Apply using the guild finder, mail or text @Tendrielle ingame to join.
Edited by Tendrielle on November 28, 2023 5:23PM
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    We reached 50 members and are happily trading! Still time to join for the bonus - or just for the fun!
    Edited by Tendrielle on April 13, 2020 1:11AM
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    Now that we passed 100 members, there is the GROWTH CHALLENGE: as soon as we reach 150 members, everyone is eligible for a 10k gift! Also, we reward recruiting. Interested? Toss us a mail or directly apply ingame!
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    Passed 150 members, yay! We are open for inquiries, play on Ravenwatch (if lag allows....), and have a recruit-a-friend-program. :-) Enjoy!
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    Over 200 now :smiley: Thanks to all who joined!
    Edited by Tendrielle on April 24, 2020 4:16PM
  • Buddy_Bradley
    Buddy_Bradley
    ✭✭
    @Tendrielle - Are you still recruiting?
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, @Buddy_Bradley, nearing 400, but so there's still space for ~100 fellows & friends!
  • mich01
    mich01
    Soul Shriven
    Returning lost soul is looking for a guild, would be amazing if i could have an invite :smiley: UserID : michal01 IGN : Kstunt
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @mich01, there is an ingame guildfinder where you can apply, simply choose our guild there, refer to the forum, and you get an invite.
  • mich01
    mich01
    Soul Shriven
    @Tendrielle
    Sounds good , will do it. Thanks :)
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, we will move to a 1k minimum trade (sale or purchase) model, offering 20-50% taxback to high sellers (250k / 500k weekly sales onward). Also, a certain level of activity (being not more than 10-20 days offline in a row) is required.
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not a member but a frequent customer of late. Lots of exciting purchasing opportunities every time I browse their kiosk indicate this Guild is well run and maintained relative to its position. Might be a good option for newer players looking to get into trading.
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, @chess1ukb16_ESO, for your kind words!

To sustain our traders, we moved to a flat 3k fee model. So its up to you whether you sell or just want to be part of our community. Your fee is at the same time your ticket for the weekly lottery! Enjoy!
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    ...or you sell more than 75k, then the participation in the fee & the lottery is up to you. That's new.
    We currently have the first trader in RIFTEN, by the way!
    Edited by Tendrielle on August 4, 2020 12:08PM
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    Well, as we did not receive enough applications for that model, we revert to the old one:
    5k+ sales or a 1k fee.
    We prefer a vivid community with many active players! Be invited to join!
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    We moved to 9k+ sales or a 1-2k fee. We are to be found in the North: Windhelm or Riften.
    Edited by Tendrielle on October 8, 2020 4:07AM
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    Windhelm is supercool during the event, but also expensive. New requirements are a 3k donation or 60k sales. We have a sophisticated rank system, where you can buy yourself some convenience, like longer absence or taxback etc. This way, you can also acquire a rank with lower sales requirements or no requirements at all. As you can see, we are a guild for everyone who likes to be with us.
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    Requirements changed to 4k OR 40k+ sales. Back in trade next week!
  • johng205
    johng205
    Soul Shriven
    my in game char is @lonlywolf i want to join for pvp activites but i also pve
  • johng205
    johng205
    Soul Shriven
    johng205 wrote: »
    my in game char is @lonlyhawki want to join for pvp activites but i also pve

• johng205
    johng205
    Soul Shriven
    my in game char is @lonlyhawk want to join for pvp activites but i also pve

• Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, saw this too late. Please contact @tendrielle ingame, if you still want to join :-)
    Edited by Tendrielle on June 19, 2021 8:04PM
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    As we enjoy Mournhold, Craglorn and the likes now we go with 10k fee or 75k sales.
    Edited by Tendrielle on November 15, 2021 4:00PM
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    It is SUPER SALES WEEK, and we are in Belkarth. The top 3 traders receive a full taxback. Join now! :)
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    Well, almost one year in Vivec now, wohoo! Very nice place and great community I'd say. In case you wanna join, kindly use the guild finder, and do not forget to say hello in your application!
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    For more than half a year, we always have one of Vivec's top traders now, yay! If you want to be part of a thriving trade community, apply now! :smile: (And do not forget to say hello and state your usual sales in your application).
    Edited by Tendrielle on March 6, 2024 4:19PM