The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

🏰 ESO Housing Network: 30 Slot Challenge #1 (winners below)

Lariana
Lariana
✭✭✭✭
pMvVu1f.png

As part of the ESO Housing Network, we invite everyone to take part in our very first 30 Slot Challenge. This challenge is designed to unleash your creativity, by constructing something small enough that it should take no more than a few hours of your time! This challenge is open to everyone, regardless of which platform or server you play on.

The rules of this challenge are simple:
  • Create something, anything that fits within the theme of the challenge using only 30 furnishings (these include special furnishings such as pets, mounts, assistants, trophies, lights, effects, etc.).
  • Take a screenshot of your creation and PM it to me either through the forums or through our Discord server (link below). Your entire creation should be visible in the screenshot.

The theme for this challenge is: ❄️A Frosty Surprise❄️.

To make things a little more interesting, here are some items you must include in your creation and they should be visible in the screenshot:
Deadline for submissions: midnight of January 14 (UTC)

After the deadline, I will post all submissions in our server where you can vote for your favourite entries by adding a star emoji under them (you can vote for multiple entries). Voting ends at midnight of January 17 (UTC), and the best creations will then be highlighted within this thread and on our server!

Unfortunately we are unable to offer prizes at this stage, as we are still growing our network and trying to reach all platforms and servers equally! However, you should certainly expect future 30-slot challenges and other contests to include prizes :smile:

If you aren't already part of our awesome community yet, check out the original forum post or hop directly into our server using this link: https://discord.gg/AK6J4XA.
Edited by Lariana on January 18, 2020 11:43AM
Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can this be a vignette within a larger house? Or is this limited to Apartments?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Can this be a vignette within a larger house? Or is this limited to Apartments?

Any area in any house will do, as long as you stick to the furnishing limit.
  • Ithilis
    Ithilis
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see another contest for housing community in ESO!
    Next time when starting a new topic or making a post, it is very handy to name platform and server.

As you aren't offering any prices I guess it doesn't matter for this time :)
    Leader of Storytellers&Slavers RP guild PC EU
    Officer in Aetherius Art Housing guild PC EU
    Saxhleel - Power to the Hist
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ithilis wrote: »
    Next time when starting a new topic or making a post, it is very handy to name platform and server.

Thanks for your interest, @Ithilis! As I mentioned in the description, this contest is open to all platforms and servers. But you're right, I'll see if I can include that in the title :smile:

Edit: Done!
    Edited by Lariana on January 2, 2020 3:04PM
  • zanosuz
    zanosuz
    ✭✭
    Do you allow Essential Housing Tools FX to be used, because those FX don’t use item slots and can make a basic build look amazing? Some contests are in-game furnishings only and other contests you can use both. I love EHT, but also believe houses using an addons FX should be judged differently.
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    zanosuz wrote: »
    Do you allow Essential Housing Tools FX to be used, because those FX don’t use item slots and can make a basic build look amazing? Some contests are in-game furnishings only and other contests you can use both. I love EHT, but also believe houses using an addons FX should be judged differently.

Hey @zanosuz, thanks for asking about EHT! We're not allowing EHT FX for this contest since it's a cross-platform challenge and not everyone has access to add-ons (or choose not to use them).
    Edited by Lariana on January 2, 2020 6:20PM
  • Ithilis
    Ithilis
    ✭✭✭
    Lariana wrote: »
    Ithilis wrote: »

Thanks for your interest, @Ithilis! As I mentioned in the description, this contest is open to all platforms and servers. But you're right, I'll see if I can include that in the title :smile:

Edit: Done!

Cool! I joined up the Discord, great to see and share tips!
    Leader of Storytellers&Slavers RP guild PC EU
    Officer in Aetherius Art Housing guild PC EU
    Saxhleel - Power to the Hist
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a reminder to everyone, this contest closes in 4 days. Please remember to get your submissions in before the deadline! :smile:
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Voting is now open for this challenge! We have ten entries, and you can vote for your favourite entry by hopping into our Discord and following instructions in the #contest-entries channel!

Quick link: https://discord.gg/AK6J4XA.
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to everyone who participated in our first 30 Slot Challenge, and thanks to everyone who voted as well! Here are the winning entries:

1. Snow Indrik nest, by Arianna.
    9.png

2. Chicken coop, by Lari (that one was mine!)
    5.png

3. A frosty pony, by Danuviel
    6.png