The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a Cooldown on Wilderqueen's Arch Movement Speed Debuff?

GrumpyDuckling
GrumpyDuckling
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Wilderqueen's Arch
(2 items) Adds 833 Weapon Critical
(3 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(4 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
(5 items) Your Bow abilities reduce the Movement Speed of any enemy they hit by 30% for 3 seconds.

It has to be one of the most useless sets in the game, so I am wondering if you could tag a PVP enemy with a DOT or keep weaving bow light attacks so they'll basically have their speed cut by 30% the whole time? Or is this set even more useless now that snare immunity is more accessible?
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm curious as to what "any enemy" actually means.

Are dungeon bosses and Trial bosses included in this,or is it just more "target is immune"?
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious as to what "any enemy" actually means.

Are dungeon bosses and Trial bosses included in this,or is it just more "target is immune"?

Dungeons boss and trial bosses are likely immune. I imagine the "any enemy" part is supposed to imply that it works on more than one enemy at time. So, if you have a group of 6 enemies who all get hit by an AOE bow attack, then they will all be slowed at the same time.
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A month old thread so still not necroing right?

Since the question havent been answered, im also wondering it. Anyone able to answer?
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The skill will reduce movement speed as long as they are under the effect of a bow DoT skill, including arrow barrage. It's great for using at a breach in Cyrodiil in front of caltrops for that exact reason. Ain't no one going through both of those without getting snared...

EDIT: To clarify OP, last I checked, yes it does in fact snare with no cooldown and you can keep an opponent snared by using poison arrow. It's pure cheese with Sellistrix.
    Edited by Kadoin on January 28, 2020 5:03PM