Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Confused again... Jode's Embrace - was in store, or yet to come?

myskyrim26
myskyrim26
✭✭✭✭✭
I was already confused with Potentate's Retreat - I couldn't find any dates and info, so I thought I missed it. Now the Jode's Embrace: can't find dates. Was it available in store? Or is it yet to be on sale in future? Is there any source on houses with dates - if a house was a limited time offer in the past?..
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was available in the CS recently, from November 26 to December 10. Not sure if there is a resource for past sales, except the monthly showcases.
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sadly you missed the sale on Jode's Embrace. It was available in the Crown Store for a short time only. it was 14k Crowns unfurnished.

If you still want it, you might be able to get a hold of Customer Service and they may be able to do something for you.

Don't know about Potentate's though. I didn't want that one, so never paid any attention to its' release date.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, unfortunately you've juuust missed Jode's Embrace. :disappointed: If you really want it, you could write a polite support ticket and ask whether they could sell the house to you still (you only missed it by a week anyhow). Though bear in mind that ZOS don't usually like selling Crown Store items after their retirement, and even if they do, the house would come with 0 furnishings.

As for a house release database, unfortunately there's no website that tracks every time a house is made available for sale (ZOS often make houses return for short periods so I guess it would be hard to track it all). But you can usually just google the house's name and check its UESP or wiki or other links for info. Or go to https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/homes-list/ .

If the house hasn't been released yet, there won't be any price information about it, and if it's been for sale already you'll usually see its Crown price listed.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Potentates Retreat will be available from the 26th IIRC. Jode's was available for a short span already.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, guys!
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, I just checked the old announcements, and according to those, Potentates Retreat will be available even earlier than I had in mind: from Dec 19 to Jan 2!
    So... Soon :)
    Edited by Ye_Olde_Crowe on December 16, 2019 8:30AM
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=