The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stamplar PvP Gear

ForTheEmpire
I'm gonna try new moon + spriggan but my friend suggests new moon + Bone pirate
I'm an Imperial stamplar
What do you suggest guys?
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bloodspawn.

New Moon Maul front bar

Whatever you want, Stamplar is so disgustingly broken OP right now you could wear Adept Rider or Oblivions Foe.

Black Rose DW.

Win.
    PC EU
  • ForTheEmpire
    Didn't seem much op to me, I got owned by dks who repeatedly using take flight ultimate and finishing me off with 2h execute (I Was using bonepirate,spriggan 2h,SnB)
    Edited by ForTheEmpire on December 14, 2019 7:21AM
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Didn't seem much op to me, I got owned by dks who repeatedly using take flight ultimate and finishing me off with 2h execute (I Was using bonepirate,spriggan 2h,SnB)

Well with that said, sounds like you need a defensive set like Pariah as your other set.
    Edited by WillhelmBlack on December 14, 2019 12:37PM
    PC EU
  • OwN_Reflex
    OwN_Reflex
    ✭✭
    Bloodspawn, new moon + fury, bone pirate, hulking, spriggans, seventh, armormaster, pariah, shackle breaker, truth, etc. play with recov - weapon damage glyphs etc see what you can get by with each player is different as far as managing resources.
  • OwN_Reflex
    OwN_Reflex
    ✭✭

(The block key does wonders) 😘