The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Shadow’s completely legal moon-sugar farm (Serenity Falls Estate)

Shadow_Akula
Shadow_Akula
✭✭✭✭✭
Another house from me :smiley:
I thought I’d try something which fits in with khajiit and as far as I know this is a mostly unique build for Serenity Falls, also this is my first 700/700 item completed house too so enough talk here take a look:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTBzrT_uLP4

I introduced a long backstory with my dawnlight palace project (progress slow on that one), the story for this home is connected, all my houses are connected. The short version because I don’t have time to write up the massive version right now is that the khajiit warlords of the council of 10 (though it’s more a council of 11 now) provide quite a bit of funding for the 11’s private army, this house may or may not show how/where they got the money from 👀

Also sorry for the quality and I know the night time isn’t great a bit dark, I did edit in a day recording which starts around the 10 minute mark (no labels on what each area is though, sorry I was tired when I added the day version)

Hope you enjoyed the vid 😸

S.A.96
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Looks very nice, though a little shady :wink: That's a looot of moonsugar for just sweetrolls, hm...
    The house works quite well imo, the way you incorporated the new Elsweyr furniture and added outdoor structures to this old-school Khajiit home! It's nice to see some love for the older houses too, and seeing how they can really be spruced up with some newer additions was inspiring! :smile:
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Very well done! I love the treasure trove inconspicuously tucked away :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Looks very nice, though a little shady :wink: That's a looot of moonsugar for just sweetrolls, hm...
    The house works quite well imo, the way you incorporated the new Elsweyr furniture and added outdoor structures to this old-school Khajiit home! It's nice to see some love for the older houses too, and seeing how they can really be spruced up with some newer additions was inspiring! :smile:

Thanks :) I think it was the newer elsweyr items that gave me the inspiration to create this and heh shady, *attempts khajiit* “this one does not know what you mean” *hides skooma*

Very well done! I love the treasure trove inconspicuously tucked away :)

Thanks, think the treasure trove is my favourite furnishing piece (placed it in most of my homes) you guys have introduced please do say thanks to the furnishing team for me :smile:

S.A.96
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shadow_Akula , Love the use of the gates to help create more enclosed and secure areas. Unique backstory; my lips are sealed 😉
    thank you for sharing! 🥂
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    @Shadow_Akula , Love the use of the gates to help create more enclosed and secure areas. Unique backstory; my lips are sealed 😉
    thank you for sharing! 🥂

Thanks, I wasn’t sure if I went overboard with the gates or not to begin with, but the more time I spent in the house the more it seems to fit. High security for a high value skoo...uh moon-sugar farm... 👀

S.A.96