Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I have been scammed...

Aelorin
Aelorin
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings,

I've been scammed by a player when exchanging crowns for gold. I never got the gold. The player logged of after I bought an expansion for him.
I've made a support ticket to report this player.
I got an automated message which said that I should respond to if my problem was not solved.
I have twice replied, but i am now a week further and i get no more response.

Is it possible to look into this? I would love to get those crowns back.

Thank you!
And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always record video evidence whenever making crown transactions with other players, then attach the video evidence with your ticket if you get conned. I got hosed too, and this method above saved me...also, it’s a much faster turn around then having to wait for ZoS to review your account.
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^

But it is also beware. There have been player scamming other players since the game launched. I have no idea why someone would risk trading like this with a total stranger.
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry but there is no recourse through ZOS. It's completely on the honor of those involved. There is a group in Discord if I remember correctly that supposedly deals with crown sales that are verified.

I highly suggest only dealing with friends and perhaps Guild mates you really trust and have spoken to in a VOIP program before doing any crown sales.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Aelorin

Would you be able to post your ticket number in this thread?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much for looking into this. I really was loosing hope.

The ticket number is # 191206-001707.

And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Aelorin

Thanks for the ticket number. I've sent you a message with an update on your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post