The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suitable traits for Stam DPS

kralskritek
Greetings,
I am fairly new player (250 CP) and I have recently obtained the following gear for Stamina DPS templar.
All pieces of armor Hunding Rage (1x Heavy Chest, rest medium) - Heavy armor has Healthy enchantment, rest Stamina enchantment
Weapons and Jewelery are Briarhearts. Everything is purple quality.
My question is: Which traits should I use for my jewelery? BloodThirsty, Robust or Infused? What would be the most suitable option for my build?
The same question for weapon: I dont have Nirnhoned trait yet, is there another good option for weapon?
Thanks a lot!
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    First? Is how do like to run. In a dungeon group of friends, solo, or pugs?
    For solo you will need a little more in the sustain,so probably 2 robust and one cost reduction lnfused
    Friends group will depend on what is most needed to make the group most effective
    For pugs go with solo setup
    Weapons sharpened, infused and precise are good traits unless you use posion then drop infused
    Edited by cjhhickman39 on December 12, 2019 6:48PM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would probably run all medium armor with stamina enchants. I use food to take care of the health. Since you are at a CP 250, I wouldn't worry about min/maxing with jewelry so robust should be just fine. Weapons sharpened and infused should work, as @cjhhickman39 said. Nirnhoned is another min/max thing that should not be a priority at CP 250.

Basically, don't worry about doing a min/max build until you start getting closer to CP 810. Those are predominantly for doing things like vMOL and score runs.