The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is the disruptions and bugs too much

Stratti
Stratti
✭✭✭✭✭
So as I seem stuck in a perpetual error 200 despite there being nothing wrong with my internet and given that I have seen nothing but server crashes and finder problems for the last three weeks I am wondering the following:

Is this getting too much for people?

Are people ready to quit this game?
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Besides the general server issues that we all had last month, I'm not having any issues, errors or crashes. Non whatsoever.
    Really.
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RefLiberty wrote: »
    Besides the general server issues that we all had last month, I'm not having any issues, errors or crashes. Non whatsoever.
    Really.

There is a thread up. Currently you cannot log into servers for many people. Seems ZOS care about as much as a politician would.
  • ElfFaty
    ElfFaty
    Soul Shriven
    Honestly i quit game one month ago due to bugs and i was checking if they were fixed
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im here keeping an eye out for the day the game becomes PLAYABLE again but all ive seen is its worsening conditions in this last month that it just might be to late for them to hold down players for an return
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stratti wrote: »
    So as I seem stuck in a perpetual error 200 despite there being nothing wrong with my internet and given that I have seen nothing but server crashes and finder problems for the last three weeks I am wondering the following:

Is this getting too much for people?

Are people ready to quit this game?

Nope.

PS4 has historically been incredibly stable, with crashes almost unheard of for the most part.

Recent updates have increased crashes to perhaps 1 per day, maybe more sometimes, maybe a few days in between sometimes.

That is no where near enough to make me quite the best game, never mind the best MMO, on the market right now. I do have great sympathy for those experiencing much worse performance and ZOS absolutely need to prioritise resolving these issues where possible.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mate i am trying to come back currently. With empathy on trying. For already almost a month. But it is just... Too much. I end up logging off because of lag, because all the content i am interested in, cannot be completed with lag. It aint fun.
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RefLiberty wrote: »
    Really.

^^ PC/NA

I'm having a lot of fun with the game and have no intention of quitting anytime soon.