The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Opal Motifs at New Life Event?

Zalathorm
Zalathorm
✭✭✭✭
Will the opaline motifs be available to purchase during the new life event?
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...or maybe something more esthetic?
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zalathorm wrote: »
    Will the opaline motifs be available to purchase during the new life event?

That would be something nice from ZoS.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's safe to assume that they will leave the styles attached to the Undaunted event, since it fits thematically and they would would have no special prized for the Undaunted event if they used them for New Life (doubt they would do the same prizes twice in a row).
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping not, they are not worth the hassle imo.

Yet I know ppl will complain even though they are giving us 5 tickets for a boss.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm hoping not, they are not worth the hassle imo.

Yet I know ppl will complain even though they are giving us 5 tickets for a boss.

They're giving us 3 tickets for a boss. The other 2 come from the New Life Festival, for a total of 5 tickets in a day.
  • okiav
    okiav
    ✭✭✭
    I am also expecting those opal motifs...
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes you wonder if they'll add anything besides the Skaal Outfit pieces, Indrik Berry, and Indrik Pet, because at 5 tickets a day for the (assumed) 2 weeks, you'll end up with 70 tickets.

Although I guess you could buy the final Winter Berries (10 tickets), Winter Indrik Pet (10 tickets), and a complete set of feathers for a new Nascent Indrik (40 tickets) and still have 10 left over for the next event.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They just said on twitter that the opal motifs won't be in New Life. They're keeping them for the Undaunted rerun.
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: Undaunted event has been rescheduled to Q1 2020. This is early/soon enough to make it unlikely they will rejig the New Life event to include Opal style pages.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The forum for some ungodly reason will not let me post a link, but if you go on twitter and look at the tweet about the Undaunted update and New Life there's a reply where they say that they will be keeping them for the Undaunted rerun in mid-January.