The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

What Khajiit Fur Stock would you be if you could choose?

JusticeForJilarga
JusticeForJilarga
✭✭✭
Anything from:
  • Alfiq
  • Alfiq-Raht
  • Ohmes
  • Ohmes-Raht
  • Suthay
  • Suthay-Raht
  • Cathay
  • Cathay-Raht
  • Pahmar
  • Pahmar-Raht
  • Senche
  • Senche-Raht
  • Dagi
  • Dagi-Raht
  • Tojay
  • Tojay-Raht
Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
"These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • Xzysts
    Xzysts
    ✭✭✭
    Cathay-Raht
    -Goblinu_ESO on YouTube
    Community Discord: hK4dFwE7zZ
    All-class player w/over 5,000 hours across multiple platforms
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohme... if I can only have cat ears on bosmer... :D
    "Fur stock"... ESO lore is the best :D
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tojay-Statue-Dancer-1.jpg

Tojay look awesome.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ervesa Neloren [in thick southern Morrowind drawl]: "Whichever gets that saltrice picked the fastest"
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Senche-Raht for the win!
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tojay or Tojay-raht (not sure which because we don't have enough details about either). I've always liked the idea of my khajiit being from the Tenmar forest, and I tend to make my characters shorter than average, but I don't think I'd want to play a dagi. (Also it seems like the general trend is the smaller khajiit are more magically inclined and bigger bipeds are more stealthy, so the torjay would probably be a good mix for the hybrid characters I typically play.)

For a long time I said the cathay-raht were my favourite, purely because they were described as 'jaguar men' and it took me ages to understand that didn't necessarily mean they looked more jaguar-like than other khajiit. (It didn't help that Morrowind described 'housecat like alfiq, cathay-raht jaguar-men and senche tigers', then gave you a choice of tortoiseshell, jaguar and tiger faces for your khajiit, but only 1 body type for all the khajiit in the game, so I went through the whole thing thinking the different khajiit fur stocks were literally just coat patterns.)
    Edited by Danikat on December 10, 2019 8:14PM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohmes / Ohmes-Raht & Pahmar / Pahmar-Raht
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Suthay
    2) Alfiq

I like the digitigrade legs of the Suthay as it makes them more cat-like rather than humanoid with some different features. Plus, that is how I was introduced to the Khajiit in Morrowind. :)

I think it would be fun to play an Alfiq character, along with all the advantages and disadvantages it would naturally entail. I enjoy playing stealthy characters. Plus, I do find them adorable. :blush:
    Edited by Araneae6537 on December 10, 2019 9:23PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohmes-raht or a Dagi. Uesp has a pretty good page on furstocks here
    Edited by Aliyavana on December 11, 2019 12:25AM
  • Contaminate
    Contaminate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cathay-Raht

Big enough to be intimidating, has claws and fangs, still has opposable thumbs, isn’t too big to get through doorways
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cathay-Raht

Big enough to be intimidating, has claws and fangs, still has opposable thumbs, isn’t too big to get through doorways
    You probably has to duck pretty well however, think they would be problems making them playable.
    Perhaps Cathay would be an nice compromise.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/File:ON-npc-Bahzahar_the_Bull.jpg
    Has to look him up I thought he was another Cathay-Raht

I would go Suthay-raht or Suthay, love digtigrade legs.
    qNOwWGO.gif

My main issue is why not add Ohmes-raht in the game with Elsweyr, reskin an Bosmer and add an Khajiit tail, instant profit.
    Or add it with Dragonhold who is pretty feature weak.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grumpy Alfiq
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A human
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsvIUvI.jpg?1
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Cathay-Raht

You probably has to duck pretty well however, think they would be problems making them playable.
    Perhaps Cathay would be an nice compromise.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/File:ON-npc-Bahzahar_the_Bull.jpg
    Has to look him up I thought he was another Cathay-Raht

I would go Suthay-raht or Suthay, love digtigrade legs.
    qNOwWGO.gif

My main issue is why not add Ohmes-raht in the game with Elsweyr, reskin an Bosmer and add an Khajiit tail, instant profit.
    Or add it with Dragonhold who is pretty feature weak.

Bahzahar is a pahmar-raht. zamarak is a cathay-raht. Playable khajiit are cathay.
    Edited by Aliyavana on December 12, 2019 6:02AM
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian - Deadwater clan
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Race change to Argonian - Deadwater clan
    Edited by Dr_Ganknstein on December 10, 2019 10:05PM
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Icky wrote: »

They're known as Naga and I agree. More sub-race choices would be nice.

For this thread, I'd want to play a Dagi-raht.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cyclonus11 wrote: »

More choice is always batter. ZOS should totally go for it at some point.
    btw. Naga Argonians actually remind me of how Argonians used to look like in TES III Morrowind or TES IV Oblivion. So it is nice to see them trying to somehow tie it all together.

Each TES game Argoians looked slightly different and in Skyrim, they re-designed them again. In ESO they look more like the ones we can see in TES V Skyrim.

And as for the cat-folk... If I had to chose only from various types of khajiit - I would probably go for Cathay-Raht.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cyclonus11 wrote: »

tumblr_pu7b4ldvdI1r5zp8to1_1280.jpg

...by the way did the forum change how images are displayed in posts? Why are mine being scaled down and centered?
    Edited by ArchMikem on December 10, 2019 10:23PM
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What does the suffix '-raht' mean in Khajiit?
    Or, what is the difference between a furstock and its -raht variant? (e.g., Tojay vs Tojay-raht)
  • Contaminate
    Contaminate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »
    Or, what is the difference between a furstock and its -raht variant? (e.g., Tojay vs Tojay-raht)

Physically larger
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

raht are larger than non -raht khajiit. though ingame, this is not accurately portrayed most of the time. theres many so called -raht khajiit that are the same size as their non -raht counterparts
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alfiq. Sneaky alfiq....
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure what raht means exactly, but generally furstocks with that suffix are bigger than the one that shares the name, and there can be some other differences too, but less drastic than the differences between the pairs and other furstocks.

For example the ohmes look identical to bosmer (to most people, I think khajiit and bosmer can tell them apart) and are, at most, the same height as a tall bosmer. Ohmes-raht are taller, about the size of humans, and have light fur over their whole bodies and they have a tail.

A senche khajiit looks identical to the non-sentient senche-cats which you can see around the world as enemies and mounts. A senche-raht is taller and much heavier built (the Elseweyr collector's edition mount is a senche-raht and there's a few around Elseweyr too).
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

I'm not sure what raht means exactly, but generally furstocks with that suffix are bigger than the one that shares the name, and there can be some other differences too, but less drastic than the differences between the pairs and other furstocks.

For example the ohmes look identical to bosmer (to most people, I think khajiit and bosmer can tell them apart) and are, at most, the same height as a tall bosmer. Ohmes-raht are taller, about the size of humans, and have light fur over their whole bodies and they have a tail.

A senche khajiit looks identical to the non-sentient senche-cats which you can see around the world as enemies and mounts. A senche-raht is taller and much heavier built (the Elseweyr collector's edition mount is a senche-raht and there's a few around Elseweyr too).

A note to add, of the known -raht furstocks, the ohmes-raht breed seems to differ from their non -raht counterpart, ohmes, the most by having a tail
    Edited by Aliyavana on December 11, 2019 12:32AM
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ohmes-raht, or Tojay/Tojay-raht
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now tojay are the furstock we know the least about
  • SocialAssassin
    SocialAssassin
    ✭✭✭
    4Es1jOx.jpg
    “I’m The Best There Is At What I Do. But What I Do Isn't Very Nice…” - Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[*] Alfiq
    Imagen tanking as one lol
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer