The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wish list of future enhancements or changes to ESO

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
Just thinking earlier while the game does have it's flaws like disconnects and such it's still a landmark game as far as games go. When I started playing about a year and a half ago I took one zone at a time and did every single quest in the zone and then moved on to another zone. I think it took me about a year, then I got into dungeon crawling etc. I'm more of a PVE person so after that I got bored and unsubbed however will be coming back in a few weeks. Along the way my main toon became a master crafter but was disappointed as really with all the time put in to learn all the traits etc that there really was not a high demand for items I crafted or better said not a lot of truly rare items I could craft, I'd not have unsubbed so soon if it hadn't been such a let down on the crafting. Hence the subject line of this thread.

What future enhancements would you like to see added to the game? Personally I believe crafting could really be expanded as in some seriously rare and beautiful housing items, for instance how about a large stained glass window for homes that is framed in wood, could be made with the woodworking skill and require extremely rare ingredients, some of which are bind on pickup. Or saddles for mounts, with crafted gems inset into them etc. Or even extremely rare and difficult to craft fishing poles that allow you to catch more fish or reel in heavier items like actual chairs for your homes not just motifs.

Post your ideas here folks it would be interesting to see what ideas people have.
Edited by Veinblood1965 on December 10, 2019 4:46PM
  • BeatrixLaChance
    Obligatory Mount Racing

Edit: AND In player home mounting!
    Edited by BeatrixLaChance on December 10, 2019 4:03PM
    ==My Champions==
    Beatrixlachance - AD Stamblade - Khajiit
    Lucïen Lachance - EP Stamsorc - Imperial
    Dar'kriid Tahrovin - AD Magblade - Khajiit
    R'iva - EP Magisorc - Dunmer
    Sheogorath-Daedric Prince - EP Magisorc - Nord
    Miraak-Dovahkiin - EP MagDK - Nord
    Charlie Manx - DC Magplar - Breton
    ––Still in Leveling––
    Abecean Sailor - AD Magblade - Argonian
    Hërmäëüs Mörä - EP Magden - Dunmer
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A real auction system.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Trial group finder.
    Abolition of crown crates.
    Permanent items in crown store.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Performance fixes, please.

I have minor cosmetic ideas, like replacing guild tabards with additional title slots, but frankly I just want the game to work properly.
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ability to roll up to 3 characters of the same class into 1 resulting in:
    1) The option of 3 different racials but can only have 1 active at a time
    2) Costs 70 skill points but all racial passives and class skills are purchased (both morphs). The class trees each have 2 ultimates and 10 skills (both morphs) available to put on the bar.
    3) 3 build profiles (with the option to purchase more, ZOS has to make sales)
    4) Each build profile has the option of: Mundus, Attributes, CP, Racial (of the three), Items, Skills.

This way players can make 1 Dragonknight with multiple build profiles, Tanking, Stam DPS, Mag DPS, PVP, Healing, Overworld. Having to relog would be a thing of the past.

Merging characters results in recipes, motifs, achievements, research, quest progress, lorebooks, shards etc all being pulled into the primary character. The primary takes priority if both characters have completed a quest but chose different outcomes.

The other thing I'd want to see is the ability to move items into a collectibles status, so it is no longer an inventory item but it can be found in a new collections tab acting like an armory of sorts. Once moved to the collections (uses research timer, but much less time), it cannot be transferred to another character, it is now bound to that character but does not use inventory space. Items moved to collections must be Gold grade. Making Gold grade a requirement and having a timer (1 day ESO+, 3 days non-ESO+) prevents players from just making everything a collectible. The purpose for being able to move things to collectibles is really for when you have a full set of gear that ends up being nerfed and you are somewhere between wanting to farm new gear, but also, don't really want to decon the old so you likely skip a farming cycle and wait for the patch after. It also gives ZOS more lee-way to change things about because as old sets get buffed and other sets get nerfed if that character has a set, they can just revert.
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Performance fixes and a Trial group finder.