The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Report comment function not working on iPhone

Hallothiel
Hallothiel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Whether on mobile or full site, cannot use the ‘report’ function on the forums.

Wonder if just me, or if anyone rlse has this issue.

Text box appears but can’t really move it, re-size it or scroll it. (On full site can’t even get to write in it). Cannot get to whatever is the ‘send’ button as can’t even see it!
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's the same on all mobile views. You need to switch to desktop mode basically.
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm...I don’t think there IS a comment box..
    I believe it is just a method of drawing the Mods attention to a comment...
    Flag
    Pop up with the comment in it and done

Oh n btw I flagged and reported your post a couple times experimenting..so at least your post should get attention and possibly more clarity...lol
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also have this issue, using mobile on an LG G5, and Google Chrome. I can scroll a little bit, and rarely will flipping the phone to the side help a little, but for the most part anything larger than a very short, unnested comment is unreportable because I can't ever get to the send button.

Essentially, I can't report comments on mobile without swapping to the desktop site, which is not the most useable either, but at least I can usually send the report. I wasn't sure it it was a browser thing or if anyone had other tips, but it sounds like this is a general mobile experience?

I did mention this to @ZOS_Nith on a recent thread and they said they'd pass it on to the appropriate team.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6494738#Comment_6494738