Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The event tickets are turning bad

• Electricblulion
    I'm behind on feathers for two different Indrinks and I also like collecting the armor styles. I'm in a similar situation because of the berries being offered for a limited time. I do think people should have the option to get all the limited time stuff during events without spending real world money and also being aware that some people struggle with group dungeons and PvP that might not earn any tickets for those events. There seems to be only a negative effect of having a cap on event tickets. They could also let the impresario's assistant carry previous non-indrict items for sale for tickets from previous events. They could also tell everyone that one big event will carry things from past events even maybe Indrink berries so people could catch up. I could have gotten all the berries and armor sets but I missed 3 days I got the berries but I need two or more feathers. I also didn't get any of the two armor sets. I had enough tickets for one and I was going to buy it before the event was over but it was getting late and I was falling asleep so I was going to try to get up early the next day before the event was over but I slept too late. I would have had to choose between the pieces anyway. I was also confused because for a long time I assumed a dragon or something would drop the motifs like the containers in previous events it wasn't until the last 2 or 3 days that I found out it was tickets or nothing. It would be nice if those two pieces would hold over for the new life celebration to give more people chance to get them too.