The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Server is up but launcher did not updated the game

• Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same :/
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pauls wrote: »
    I have infinite loading to char screen

You're getting further than anyone else then, most people I've seen giving details have said they get an error message when they try to log in which says they're using an outdated client and should update it.

Did you not get that? Did your game update when you started it?
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • RaggaBomb
    RaggaBomb
    ✭✭
    Haha classic
  • LordWenzel
    LordWenzel
    ✭✭✭
    Uhm... It seems someone at ZOS forgot to enable the downloads of the update. LOL
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guess everyone have the same problem. If it is not fixed before the event ends (3 hours from now), we should at least have our missed tickets added to our account

Yeah, sure.

358f1dc28293bbc91e3ef08e55074a6b.jpg
    Edited by gatekeeper13 on December 9, 2019 12:17PM
  • Tranquilizer
    Tranquilizer
    ✭✭✭✭
    What really pisses me off is that nobody from ZOS seem to have a look at the forums right after maintenance. The servers are up for nearly half an hour with a lot of, if not all players who can't update the client, but not one single reaction.
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine is just stuck on a infinate logging in screen.
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try to repair the launcher, worked out for me.
    Edit: Don't try it. It actually messed up whole launcher for me.
    Edited by SilverPaws on December 9, 2019 12:23PM
  • kmufc77b16_ESO
    kmufc77b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Wish i checked here first, ive literary just uninstalled ESO as i thought it was my machine.
  • horizonxael
    horizonxael
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Do I have to wait for my pension to play?
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS implemented a fix for the servers being unable to take the load and simply deleted them.
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • milllaurie
    milllaurie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guess everyone have the same problem. If it is not fixed before the event ends (3 hours from now), we should at least have our missed tickets added to our account

What about missed subscribtion? What about missed guild events? What about absolutely wasting our time?
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Pauls wrote: »
    I have infinite loading to char screen

You're getting further than anyone else then, most people I've seen giving details have said they get an error message when they try to log in which says they're using an outdated client and should update it.

Did you not get that? Did your game update when you started it?
    I started launcher when got discord notification about servers getting up and there was no update in
  • Ciana_Rilian
    Ciana_Rilian
    ✭✭✭
    SilverPaws wrote: »

had confirmation from another thread that this dind't solve anything.
  • arun_rajputb16_ESO
    arun_rajputb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Trying this now, will report back if it works
  • Baumlaus
    Baumlaus
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue here
    Unchained Animals - EU - @Baumlaus
  • backupp
    backupp
    This is hilarious! Another major [snip] up by Zos...

[Edit for minor profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 11, 2019 10:43PM
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Title.

I booted ESO normally via launcher, it downloaded nothing and I can boot the game and when I try to login it say "version mismatched"
    0MKiXre.png

Is it only me ? And more importantly, any way to manually force update download ?

PC EU

@ZOS_BillE
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Same for me. Incompetence is ever greater and greater. Well done!
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • NEMESIS_97
    NEMESIS_97
    ✭✭✭
    Rly its not funny anymore...every patch..comes with errors/not workimg/lag/cant log in....when this will stop???
  • arun_rajputb16_ESO
    arun_rajputb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Trying this now, will report back if it works

Didn't work for me, same problem.
  • nk125x
    nk125x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long before we get the red Msg

We are investigating............
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't repair the launcher, it seems it messed it up even more. It endlessly downloads something.
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They dont even bother changing the "COMPLETE" status to "INCOMPLETE", to stop confusion in users...
    Edited by gatekeeper13 on December 9, 2019 12:25PM
  • weltlichgesinnt
    I repaired my launcher, but it's still giving me the same error.
  • Ciana_Rilian
    Ciana_Rilian
    ✭✭✭
    Don't repair the launcher, it seems it messed it up even more. It endlessly downloads something.

This is why i never use their repair tool. its made by ZOS its probadly just as messed up as the game itself.
    Edited by Ciana_Rilian on December 9, 2019 12:26PM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just small hope I have:
    Before server maintenance ended, the massage on ESO website said that it will end at "13:00 UTC" which will be in something like 30 minutes from now.

So maybe there is a different team simply "waiting" for that hour to switch launcher update on ? It simply looks like they fished server maintenance earlier than they estimated.
  • Ciana_Rilian
    Ciana_Rilian
    ✭✭✭
    Just small hope I have:
    Before server maintenance ended, the massage on ESO website said that it will end at "13:00 UTC" which will be in something like 30 minutes from now.

So maybe there is a different team simply "waiting" for that hour to switch launcher update on ? It simply looks like they fished server maintenance earlier than they estimated.

it happens many times that it finishes before the time they actually said it would and we never had this issue as far as i know.
  • andreasv
    andreasv
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nk125x wrote: »
    How long before we get the red Msg

We are investigating............
    Soon™
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usual epic fail LOL
  • Tranquilizer
    Tranquilizer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just small hope I have:

it happens many times that it finishes before the time they actually said it would and we never had this issue as far as i know.

Yeah, sometimes you even can download the patch hours before servers are up again.