The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Internet connection disruptions

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So for the last couple i have been having internet disruptions. About every 30-60 minutes, the internet stops working for approx 5 minutes and then works normal again.
It doesnt matter which end sytem is used - notebook, pc, handy or what kind of connection - wifi or cable - same for everything....
I also found out that it only seems to happen when other ppl use the internet as well - for example i got up on sunday at 4am and between 4m and 9am when probably hardly anyone is around i didnt have any disruption, since 9am i have these 30-60min disruptions again...

Anyone knows what this could be?

Since it affects everything it has to be the modem or the connection itself... if it was the connection, it probably wouldnt be so regularly...and the internet provider couldnt find anything wrong with the cable on their end (if they would be telling the truth). And since it started a couple days ago and never caused issues before...sounds almost as if someone around me installed something that interferes with my connection... any idea?