The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Just got my first house

Ax412
Ax412
Anyone available to help out with some housing items?
  • Vulsahdaal
    Vulsahdaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ax412 wrote: »
    Anyone available to help out with some housing items?

It would probably help if we knew what platform you were on as well as your name :wink:
  • Ax412
    Ax412
    NA
    Psn: Asmodeus_devas
    Toon: Asmodeus Devas
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would probably also help to know more about your situation, what your looking for, etc.

And welcome to ESO housing! :)
    Edited by Araneae6537 on December 8, 2019 1:54AM
  • Ax412
    Ax412
    Essential furniture, have nothing but a tea table and stool. Overwhelmed with all of the housing items to be picky. Whatever anyone is offering would be acceptable. My place is Domus Phrasticus.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you have a look through the store part of the housing editor (when in your home), most of that stuff is craftable.

If you then pick what you want and do a search online, one of the housng sites should tell you if it is and give you a list of required materials.

I used to recommend eso-fashion for this, but they haven't updated most of the craftable Elsweyr stuff, to say it's crafted, so go with one of the others for that.

Then, if you post a list on here, hopefully, someone on the US server will be able to help you.

They might need you to provide mats, as some of them are quite rare/expensive and take time to find in guild stores.

Having said all that, sometimes it's cheaper to just buy the furnishing, than the mats.

So, you could have a look on the TTC (Tamriel Trade Centre) website, to see what they're going for and buy one instead, if it's not as expensive.
    Edited by Tigerseye on December 8, 2019 6:00AM
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I sent you a handful of pieces that have just been sort of kicking around my storage. They aren't anything fancy, or Imperial style, but you may find a use for them.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Ax412
    Ax412
    Fancy?! Thank you so much! You literally filled my home. I'm so grateful and just what I need. Mi casa su casa, friend.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Ax412 No problem! <3 I'm glad someone was able to use the items!
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨