Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Combat Graphics Usability

Tethalion
Tethalion
✭✭✭
There're times, especially when many players are in combat together, I have difficulty seeing mechanic animations (colour circles, charging animation, etc); at times, I can barely see the mob. I'm wondering how other people deal with this and if others, like me, wish there were options to customise how much combat animation/graphics is displayed.

I understand the visual graphics are part of this game, especially when it comes to things such as counter-moving in PvP, which is why I think the option to manipulate the aforementioned graphics would be more appropriate than global, fixed changes.

When too much flashing/pulsing are present during a long play session, I also find it makes my play experience somewhat uncomfortable, and I believe I'm not alone in that.