The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daily Reward Gems Idea

JusticeForJilarga
JusticeForJilarga
✭✭✭
This One has an idea to improve the daily rewards. What if you could trade in daily rewards you don't want for Daily Reward gems? Then you could get something you do want with the gems. This One is not implying that daily rewards are bad. This One is merely suggesting something to make it better, like adding Applesauce to a Roast Dinner. It was great already but it becomes even better with the addiction.
Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
"These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • RaveRaveRaveRave
    RaveRaveRaveRave
    ✭✭✭
    Or at least a multiple choice option so I can choose something I would rather use than just accept then quickly delete. (like refreshing drinks = auto delete)
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    Or at least a multiple choice option so I can choose something I would rather use than just accept then quickly delete. (like refreshing drinks = auto delete)

That could work as well.
    Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
    "These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • Zephard
    Zephard
    ✭✭✭
    +1 yeap.
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would rather they just scrap Gems/crates and have everything up on the store for crowns.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aside from compensating for duplicate rewards, Crown Gems allow players to manage their inventory of consumables obtained from crates. They're intended to be a crate-exclusive currency.
    signing off
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos has stated they are not interested in a token system.

I am not providing my opinion concerning OP's suggestion. Just pointing out what Zos has stated before and has held to that with the exception of monster shoulders which would have been difficult to do in another manner.