Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fort Sphinxmoth on eu seems totally borked

Lady_Linux
Lady_Linux
✭✭✭✭✭
anyoneelse can confrim this on eu?
I simply must protest. There are no Penguin avatars for me to use in the forums.

BTW, I use arch too
  • Lady_Linux
    Lady_Linux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im stuck with the imperial at the crocodiles and cant get out

plus the braziers wouldnt light in the other part to get the guy out of the bubble
    I simply must protest. There are no Penguin avatars for me to use in the forums.

BTW, I use arch too
  • sagesourceb16_ESO
    sagesourceb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Veranus Macatus is stuck in his bubble because the braziers won't light. I've reloaded the UI and restarted the entire game and there is still no way to light the braziers. Can someone fix this?

I have just noticed that someone came in and did this easily. That person did not have a companion with them. Are the companions breaking some quests?

Dismissing my companion did not help.

One possible problem is that one of the armor sets I'm using is Bahraha's Curse, which diminishes the effect of environmental traps by 40%. Is that the problem?

Tried taking off a couple of armor pieces so that that benefit is not invoked. No luck. Still no response from the braziers. I've seen two people do the routine so far but I can't get any response out of it. Broken.
  • sagesourceb16_ESO
    sagesourceb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hmph. Not a broken quest but one that suffers from rigid scripting. I hadn't talked to someone to authorize the rescue of someone who very obviously needed rescuing. Not a glitch, but bad design.