Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New moon acolyte bugged

KramUzibra
KramUzibra
✭✭✭✭
New moon only giving a total of 300 weapon damage instead of 588 I took off all armor and jewelry i put on a gold asylum nirnhoned greatsword and my weapon damage was 2044. If the set was working I should get 588 weapon damage when I put on medium new moon belt, pants and gloves
and a nirnhoned new moon greatsword. I only got 300 which put me at 2344. The set isn't giving me all the weapon damage it says it is.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What level are You ? Is new moon greatsword You have also gold quality ? Was it tested on the same character ?
  • KramUzibra
    KramUzibra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    What level are You ? Is new moon greatsword You have also gold qualit toy ? Was it tested on the same character ?

Max level and tested on the same character. The new moon sword is purple but that wouldnt make it a 240 weapon damage diffence.
    Edited by KramUzibra on December 3, 2019 7:13PM
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KramUzibra wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    What level are You ? Is new moon greatsword You have also gold qualit toy ? Was it tested on the same character ?

Max level and tested on the same character. The new moon sword is purple but that wouldnt make it a 240 weapon damage diffence.

Yes it would. Golden nirnhoned 2 hander is giving You 1806 weapon damage while purple nirnhoned 2 hander is giving You 1518. When it comes to weapons there is a huge difference between purple and gold quality.
    Edited by Juhasow on December 3, 2019 11:16PM