The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Housing Tour: Tel Shodama (Bouldertree Refuge)

Aelorin
Aelorin
✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtube.com/watch?v=-LSpp6ynPBU

Hi everyone,

I won a housing competition in my guild. The perfect time now, to show my house to the public.

Sometimes there will be a short vision of the HUD, but I was to excited to post, to make another better video.

So please tell me what you think. Don't be too harsh though, my 'building and sharing' confidence still has to grow ;-)
And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love it! Very inspirational, as Bouldertree is my main Bosmer Home. great use of all the shrooms and Bamboo
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it! :smiley: Great use of all the ‘shrooms and dark elf and Telvanni furnishings! On the PC EU server, I visited a Snugpod transformed into a Telvanni-style home complete with a second level that I could not access and since then have been thinking about doing something similar, especially if I could not get Tel Galen.

I love your addition of the silt strider transport and you really transformed the place with the large mushrooms throughout! The Bosmer pods are wonderfully adapted and your furnishings make the place both magical and organic which really suits the ESO Telvanni style — great work!!! <3
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is beautifully crafted! I really admire and appreciate the attention to details.
    It was a very creative use in incorporating the mushrooms to convey a Telvanni tower and the woven vines in the existing structure blend nicely with the overall organic feel.. very tranquil and secluded!
    thank you for sharing your work and congratulations on winning your guild housing competition!
    🥂
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the lovely replies. Housing is a rather time and money consuming hobby. But the fact that People are enthousiastic about it makes it worth it. 😍
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OH if anyone knows how to upload a video in forum post?
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aelorin wrote: »

You have to upload it to a site like YouTube first then just share the link. The forums automatically detect YouTube links and gives you an embedded player. You can't upload directly to these forums.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice build! You managed to transform Bouldertree into a custom Telvanni dream house! :smile: The stilt-strider you built in the garden was also adorable! Very fitting for a proper Dunmer home. My favourite part was the way you combined the luminescent mushrooms and the other plants to add colour and lights to bring the interior to life.

Here are some of my favourite areas, I thought I'd share the screenshots for people who might not watch the video:
    bklm0sw3o4t4.png
    Great job, a very stylish Telvanni re-design of a Bosmer home!
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aelorin wrote: »

You have to upload it to a site like YouTube first then just share the link. The forums automatically detect YouTube links and gives you an embedded player. You can't upload directly to these forums.

Oh that is a bit strange because I uploaded the link, but only the link shows and not the video itself.