The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

2019 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Same format as the previous years. This is the 3rd Annual ESO gift exchange!!!!

Post your in game @ name and the platform you are playing and some nice soul out there will send you a gift! Also put down what you would like in game that can be sent through mail.

Let's get in the holiday spirit as a community and pay if forward!!!!!!!
That said, I want Mundane Runes if possible. PC NA @name is Aliyavana. For those of you not on my platform and server, I will take insightfuls please.
Edited by Aliyavana on December 25, 2019 8:51AM
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello, @Michae from EU here!
    I always feel a little embarassed writing wishlists like that but what the hell.
    From the ingame items I'd love to get my hands on Gladiator's runeboxes, either helmet, emote or costume. Also Clockwork Curator, Xivkyn Dreadguard or Xivkyn Tormentor. From motifs anything Honor Guard or Worm Cult (I have gloves, boots and staves from that one).

If we're talking crown store then some costumes would be appreciated. Noble or wedding suit, ancestral honor garments or rawhide-laced Riften jerkin. Also body or face markings pack and personalities pack.
    Maybe if you're feeling generous ARAA bundle, Summerset Collector's bundle or for absolute bosses those kitty assistants.

Thanks in advance!
    Of course I'll be looking out for someone to send a gift to in this thread so don't hesitate to write down your wishlists.

EDIT:
    Thank you @Myrnhiel for Worm Cult motif pages! My set is now almost complete.

EDIT2:
    Thank you @GCH_TAMRIEL for a generous gift of wedding and noble suits!
    Edited by Michae on December 22, 2019 1:24AM
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Same format as the previous years. This is the 3rd Annual ESO gift exchange!!!!

Post your in game @ name and the platform you are playing and some nice soul out there will send you a gift! Also put down what you would like in game that can be sent through mail.

Let's get in the holiday spirit as a community and pay if forward!!!!!!!
    That said, I could really use welkynar motifs, I am currently missing all pages so ill take any. PC NA @name is Aliyavana. For those of you not on my platform and server, I will take insightfuls please.

Last year I had to make a google sheet to track the requests of my platform/server (PC/EU): would it be easier with several threads platform and server specific?
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Sewyr
    Sewyr
    @locula here
    I'm a new simple player with a simple need :D I recently hit cp 160, and a good pvp gear such as Bright-throat and shacklebreaker would be so helpful and nice to get me into pvp (I'm a high elf magsorc)

Ill be emperor one day
  • Sewyr
    Sewyr
    Sewyr wrote: »
    @locula here
    I'm a new simple player with a simple need :D I recently hit cp 160, and a good pvp gear such as Bright-throat and shacklebreaker would be so helpful and nice to get me into pvp (I'm a high elf magsorc)

Ill be emperor one day

I'm PC EU, sorry forgot to add it
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sewyr wrote: »
    @locula here

Ill be emperor one day

Use alfique + shackle until then
    https://youtu.be/evBGGIzviTk
    Enjoy!
    Edited by Unified_Gaming on November 30, 2019 10:45AM
    Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
  • Skorro
    Skorro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha very cool!

@Skorro I would like some gold please - or surprise me o:)

PC EU
    Edited by Skorro on December 9, 2019 4:37PM
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope some kind soul out there could gift me a new server...
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, all! @Daedrologist from PS4-NA here!!!! (Can I just say how proud I am of scoring that specific PSN tag? =D)

I love housing, and all things housing, so I'd love it if the holiday spirit would inspire some kind soul to send me anything housing related! Furnishings, recipes, furniture crafting mats, gold, old Luxury items - anything to help me make my homes a bit more beautiful, really!

I share EVERYTHING I own in ESO with my lovely mother-in-law (who loves housing as much as I do), so anything I might not want I pass her way.

I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this list, too! I have a bank full of stuff I consider junk, so hopefully I can spread the wealth as well!

Happy New Life Festival, everyone!

Edited by chuck-18_ESO on November 30, 2019 11:49AM
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one is a simple Khajiit with only three desires:

>Abah's Watch motifs

>Gold (who doesn't desire gold)

>Awesomes

Have a great New Life Festival, five-claws!

PC EU
    ID: @Radinyn
    Edited by Radinyn on November 30, 2019 1:46PM
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly one thing i would like.

I would love the little inventory pig, i don't have much money atm so i can't get crowns for it and i want my little oinks. It would very much make my month atleast end nicely.

PC EU
    ID: xclassonline

thank you, and i hope you all have a good christmas. and an awesome 2020 (skyrim chapter)
  • Kaunas
    Kaunas
    ✭✭✭
    My 1st year in this game. This sounds really cool! @KaunasAoR PCEU
    absolutelly anything and ill pick 2 people to gift! Amazing community event not gonna lie
  • martysafceb17_ESO
    martysafceb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi all, this is a great idea. My in game ID is @Yoshimojo and I play PC EU.

I managed to snag Grand Psijic Villa when it was free some time back but it stands empty as I have never had much furniture or gold to buy. Would love if anyone has spare in game furniture if they could send my way so the place is more lived in as it's awesome!

Apart from that anything to help with inventory space would be great, or to help finish my crafting research I need any Nirnhoned items for BS, Cloth, Woodworking to learn.

I don't have much in game to pay back but I do have a number of spare motifs from past events, so if anyone needs I will be happy to gift.

Merry Christmas all
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh yea I remember this! I just recently bought Elsweyr and i would love to have the imperial race upgrade for when i make a stamina necromancer. I've actually been wanting to get the upgrade for awhile now but ive been saving my irl cash and ingame gold for other important things.

If any of yall would gift me one that would be awesome thanks :smiley:

@Rebirthment PC NA
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exotic plants, Elsweyr and Alinor furniture welcome or any other. I like gold too. Furniture crafting components and plans. Mudcrab chitin would be handy too. Anything else.
    Happy Holidays all ♥️ pc eu
    @mrsrobot
    Edited by TheImperfect on December 1, 2019 4:11AM
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The best gift are flowers therefore I would be very grateful for any amount of Corn Flowers, please.

Thank you all in advance and have a nice day.

PC EU
    @Olupajmibanan
  • Xahkriin
    Xahkriin
    Soul Shriven
    Hoooo hoooo hoooo

@Zahkrin PC EU

- any new mount; the base game horses and Indrinks don't look evil enough for my necro 😅

- Minotaur motifs because they look awesome but the drop rate is horrible

- Gold because who doesn't like gold!? "my precious"

Merry X-mas everyone!!!
    Edited by Xahkriin on November 30, 2019 2:39PM
  • rosalith
    rosalith
    ✭✭✭
    What a lovely idea ! Heres my list

-Auroran war horse
    -Crown crates
    -Perfect roe
    -Intricate items (except for clothier)

I know my items are super expensive mostly so I don't really expect to receive them, but maybe theres a very rich and generous soul out there! :)

I'll keep my eye on the thread and gift non-crown store stuff where I can

PC EU @rosalith

@Myrnhiel - thank you so much for the perfect roe! I can start making some tasty recipes now :)
    Edited by rosalith on December 10, 2019 5:39PM
    "The only way to change a slaver's mind is to drive a sword through it!" - Hiath the Battlemaster
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one would like some shiny, clinky gold for... Reasons.

Definitely NOT buying fresh corpses from the Senchal markets to experiment on, no. Other reasons, yes... Like, buying normal things that normal people buy...

That, or Crates.

If anyone would be so kind as to grant this one's wishes, I'm @JamuThatsWho on PC EU.

Edit: This one thanks you for the gold, and the "specimen"; it will make a fine addition to my experiments.
    Edited by JamuThatsWho on December 1, 2019 11:41PM
    @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
    Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
    Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
  • Inval1d
    Inval1d
    ✭✭✭✭
    I recently got scammed by a fake crown seller guy dude and I really wanted the Dragonhold DLC for the extra event tickets there and to explore the zone itself of course...

So, yeah...
    I would love to get some gold to try and buy the DLC again hopefully not getting scammed...

Or even better if there's a caritative soul who would gift me the DLC, I'd completely thankful...

Oh, my id is @Inval1d and I play in PC NA

EDIT:

Thanks a lot for the help, Eru!!
    Edited by Inval1d on December 4, 2019 6:09AM
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inval1d wrote: »
    I recently got scammed by a fake crown seller guy dude and I really wanted the Dragonhold DLC for the extra event tickets there and to explore the zone itself of course...

So, yeah...
    I would love to get some gold to try and buy the DLC again hopefully not getting scammed...

Or even better if there's a caritative soul who would gift me the DLC, I'd completely thankful...

Did you screen shot the conversation and report it to ZoS? They will refund your gold.
    Beta tester November 2013
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im a simple man...I just want to get 1 crate from everyone

@browart pc-eu
  • Dar
    Dar
    Soul Shriven
    Hello kind Santas! I dont want to bankrupt all of you, so u could send something not very valuable please to me (@Dar-157 PC/EU) and something valuable for magnificent @marymuir PC/EU

Merry X-mas community!
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An awesome pve guild that accepts doesnt mind that I got a real life too would be awesome.

@huyenswiftpaw
    Pc-eu
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Inval1d
    Inval1d
    ✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    Inval1d wrote: »

So, yeah...

Did you screen shot the conversation and report it to ZoS? They will refund your gold.

I did, but I got no answer and that was a week ago, so I guess I just give up on that...
    Not sure how does it usually takes, but by the time they answer, if they do, the event will be over, probably...
    Edited by Inval1d on November 30, 2019 3:38PM
  • SanguineMyBrother
    SanguineMyBrother
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dear Santa,

My wishlist is simple like last year. I would love plants, trees, flowers, glowy plants, and mushroom furniture. Also, if you have any extra luxury furnishing items you wish to offload, send them my way. Thank you!

Gamertag: arwenn undomiel

Xbox NA
    Xbox NA • Magwarden Main
  • Eruceninde
    Eruceninde
    ✭✭
    Any crafting mats,
    gold.

@Eruceninde
    PC/NA
    Edited by Eruceninde on December 2, 2019 9:36PM
  • Nulami
    Nulami
    ✭✭✭
    My wishlist is small.

I think the Bristleneck War Boar is cute. I would name him Arnold. :smiley: Fezez would be a nice addition, but the price is too much since I already have Nuzhimeh.

Of course, I'm still waiting for that nice Imperial lass to be released....lol

@nulami PC-NA
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Holidays and may Sheogorath bless you :-P
    Edited by huntgod_ESO on December 5, 2019 9:05AM
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • wolfbone
    wolfbone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my psn is cerberus-wolfy, and I'm on ps4 eu server.

I'm not fussed, I think this is a really nice idea
  • Rexy18
    Rexy18
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU @Rexx18

Shiny gold is the only thing I never seem to have, so I guess that'd be my number 1 wish