The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I’m in need of a build for my Pisjic order character.

Katrk
Katrk
✭✭✭
Hello everyone and I hope you’re having a fine day. Today I jut finished the Pisjic Order grind on my crafter. What I’m in need of is for my new character, is a build that will best suit me in using 100% of all the skills within the skilline. I am max CP 810 who mostly plays overland content. If you could provide me CP Distributions, what light armor set would prove the most beneficial, and mundus stones. I will playing as a Khajjit Mage. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I wish you a great rest of your thanksgiving.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since Psijic skills do not work with each other at all it will be a strictly RP affair. You really don't need a "build" for that. Copy CPs from any magicka DD build (say Alcast's or anyone else's). Grab some sets you have on hand, feel like they fit your RP, craft Julianos, New Moon Acolyte, Seducer or whatever else is at least somewhat reasonable. Any Mundus works.

For overland you'll be fine. Just please, don't bring this character to vet dungeons.
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem with the Psijic skill line (for PvE use) is that about half of the ability morphs are only really useful in PvP.

Let's see:
    Undo and morphs - used mainly for kiting enemies in PvP; in PvE it's only useful as a "panic button" after taking some very heavy hit(s) in vMA or somesuch, and for the passive Minor Protection that it grants for being slotted.

Borrowed Time - strictly PvP morph: heal absorption is virtually 100% useless in PvE. It would be semi-useful in certain boss fights... but those bosses can't be stunned, so the effect won't proc anyway.

Race Against Time - another PvP morph; immobilization and snare immunity is only useful for quickly running past trashmobs in PvE delves.
    For PvE it's better to use the other morph, the effects last much longer.

Mend Wounds and morphs - almost completely useless for solo play, this is a group utility skill that's very marginal, and only at all useful in certain PvP situations.
    In PvE it's only useful in the very rare situations where you need to keep a friendly NPC alive who's taking damage from other enemy NPCs.

So this only leaves us with:
    • Time Freeze - a decent AoE CC for trashmobs,
    • Imbue Weapon and morphs - a good spammable if you are light attack weaving,
    • Channeled Acceleration - mobility skill and a damage boost from the Minor Force,
    • Meditate and morphs - decent sustain tool, although it locks you in place while casting.

For a build like what the OP wants, a reasonable compromise would be to use those 4 Psijic abilities, and complement them with some Mages Guild abilities as well as some defensive tools, ideally a burst heal and/or a damage shield.
    If you use a damage shield, then the burst heal can be replaced with a heal-over-time.