The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Sleek Creek Spa (renovated)

Delphinia
Delphinia
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all,
I recently renovated my Sleek Creek Spa and thought I would share a quick tour with you.
Thank you kindly for watching and hope you enjoy!
https://youtu.be/HNPPmDi5o0w
  • Lakhitia
    Lakhitia
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely gorgeous! Would you mind sharing - which items did you use to create the panel screens?
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lakhitia , many thanks ❤️
    Those are actually sliding door “fx” with the EHT add on. I lengthened them and layered a few to give the illusion that they had been slid open. Only used two “fx” in this home. The other is the wooden flooring in that same room 😊
  • ZOS_Nith
    ZOS_Nith
    admin
    Wow! Stunning work! The plant choices and potion bottles were all lovely touches! In the famous words of Liz Lemon... I want to go to there! o:)
    Staff Post
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorgeous work, @Delphinia <3 I always love your builds, although I think your Amaya Lake Italian-style Villa may always be my favorite! :blush: But this spa looks quite beautiful and relaxing and I look forward to visiting! :smiley:

May I ask what software you use to record walkthroughs and then edit the clips together? :)
    Edited by Araneae6537 on December 2, 2019 3:53PM
  • Eliahnus
    Eliahnus
    ✭✭✭
    It's really astonishing !
    I must admit I'm a bit jealous of this kind of creativity.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks so much for your kind words! 💗

I always appreciate it when people take the time to walk through my homes either in game or in video. There is almost always a "tone" or "story" there in the walls and at the least, I hope the visit is enjoyable for each guest.

All of my decorated and filmed homes are done on "live" and open for visiting. Although, please forgive me if changes are made after a video. I have a tendency to remove furnishings and move them to reuse/recycle in other homes .. 😂

This was just a little project I worked on when housing came out and so most of the furnishings are "old school" and pre Summerset and Elsweyr . However, through time, I have added a sprinkling of those as well as some from Morrowind, and CWC. It's very basic for the most part, but for some reason, I find it very peaceful and calming there. Of course, that could be Sleek Creek itself. That's probably one of my favorite home locations for it's simplicity and tranquility.
    I also wanted to add a touch of eht. For this, I only used two. The flooring and screens.
    I usually don't do full builds with eht. Those players, who do construct full builds with it, are truly such masters at it and I could never even dream of doing full builds with eht the way they do.. just simply stunning and mind blowing.
    But, for me, I just create a subtle blend. Something where the build can stand alone, but is just enhanced by those special effect features. (With one exception, I did use quite a bit in my Daggerfall for animations which were a huge part of the story).

Thank you so much @Araneae6537 ! 💗 Funny you should ask. I've been dabbling with a few: Pinnacle, Cyberlink, Filmora ... It's been really fun to create vids for this game. I never really intended to make any after my original cottage story. (I actually removed that and replaced it with a new vid tour recently.) I just wanted to tell my story and that was the best way I knew how.. in film.
    Now, I just find myself being inspired by other players' works and enjoying taking videos for them as well. My goal is to make them happy with the finished product. If they are not, then I'm not. But, when they are, I'm thrilled.
    Edited by Delphinia on December 2, 2019 6:56PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonderful video and just as lovely in person (or in character)! ;) You really transformed the place and I think it was very creative to divide the house into separately accessible rooms as it makes the place seem larger and also really makes the outside integral to the whole design (sorry if that is oblique, should probably not be trying to write a review this tired but wanted to share my thoughts). Quite a relaxing luxurious spa you have created! :blush:

It is a small thing, but I hope you will tell me what you used for chopsticks! :open_mouth: I tried to make some from pairs of wooden knives but was disappointed as they turned out to be too 2D to achieve the look I’d hoped for.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Araneae6537 , thanks so much. 😊 I wish I'd been home when you stopped by so I could have said hello. I'm actually in the process of remodeling once again lol please feel free to come back and visit anytime.
    I tried the wooden knives myself initially and yes, I found the same issue. For over a year, I just used them because I saw no other better option. I actually cannot take credit for these; during visits to friends' homes, a few have told me they used the wooden plaques. If I remember correctly, I believe one of them was Jaida who said the trophy ones are best as they don't take up a slot. The plaque is turned in such a way that only one portion of the edge is displayed, while the rest is essentially hidden beneath the table.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Beautiful...

Thanks for sharing!
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Excellent meld of the real and the EHT. I love when builds keep me guessing. Sleek Creek is one of the best houses in the game and you nailed it. Can I borrow your muse for a bit? I will return her with. Full tank. :D
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.