The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The state of ps4

SillyGT
SillyGT
✭✭✭✭
This game is literally unplayable on ps4. Youre application literally crashes every 15 mins in cyrodiil. How is this acceptable? Please as a ps4 player this need to get fixed immediately. It’s seriously unplayable, it’s not even fun or fair please fix this soon.
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    It needs fixed yesterday. Not going to accept the way we're being ignored. The players pay for this game many times over, we are the game and without us ZOS has nothing. I expect the respect of responses and fixing when it's broken and not 3 or more months later, as soon as can be fixed, fix it. Just communicate and we will wait but this is not ok.
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won't communicate anything because we're the console pleb also known as second class citizens. Until this is fixed you can forget about doing any special PVE achievements, like Tick Tock Tormentor and such.

I know in PVP you have it 10 times worse and I sympathize with you guys :(
    PS4 EU Aga_The_Grey - retired | PC EU AgaTheGreat
  • Hazadus76
    Hazadus76
    ✭✭✭
    They should be ashamed of themselves. The problem is that the video game industry needs regulation. Any other industry delivering this poor level of service would have some sort of penalty to pay. We pay a monthly fee for them to take advantage of us. We're getting pimped in all honesty.
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delete and redownload game... or don't either will fix the game for you.
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....