The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

vMoL conversions still bugged? (PS4-EU)

NeoPhoenix
I've been leading a progression group for vMoL and for months now noticed the conversion mechanic is still buggy. I start on Skinrai so get the blue conversion aoe. I admit it's not the easiest to see at the best of times so ihave watched playback to make sure it wasn't me just missing it, but either I'm not getting a subtitled message, or the aoe doesn't always show up on all three players. It's not even the same bug each attempt. Sometimes it works ok, other times it bugs. Tried reloading UI but it makes zero difference.
Anyone else encountering this?
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The twins have been buggy for a long time. Make sure to have Combat Cues turned to ALWAYS ON, even though the text never shows up half of the time...

And, when in doubt, if you're not sure if it's you, just step away from everyone for a second until heads are reassigned. That's about all you can do, really.
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, I haven't noticed it. We always clear the twins first try and very fast. But it might be related to the time you spend there and number of wipes. Have everyone turn off all buffs and debuff from others both on themselves and the boss. The less is flashing on the screen, the better the performance.
    PS4 EU Aga_The_Grey - retired | PC EU AgaTheGreat
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was just in there Saturday. They working.

Uhm, sometimes if you have a synergy prompt, you won’t get the message “conversion is imminent “ until you pop the synergy.

But the circles under your feet are definitely working. Far as I can tell anyways.