The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Shrouded Daggers] Bring back damage increase per bounce

GodlikeC
GodlikeC
Soul Shriven
With the rework of Hidden Blade, Shrouded daggers lost its damage increase per bounce.

However, I find this effect was a real identity of the skill and making it very unique as this effect was indeed the only (I think) to require such a good positionning (aside from flank/behind mechanic) while selecting the most appropriate target if you wanted to maximize damage.

This made this skill very fun to use and very rewarding only when used appropriately.

I would really love to see this effect come back (even with a damage nerf on first (second) bounce).
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no.

i hate being ninja-spammed with shurikens in Cyrodiil....
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They butchered that ability so bad it just doesn’t feel good to use anymore and is a waste of a skill point.
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Let us just be thankful they did away with the moronic tagging system to gain Major Brutality.
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think overall 25 percent dmg nerf was pretty bad but i use it on vMA to interrupt which is decent.
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Decimus
    Decimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed.

They should also remove or shorten the clunky "cast time" of the Flying Blade morph's activate, which makes it very awkward as a gap closer.
    PC/EU @ DECMVS
  • daim
    daim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't you get the memo ? I'ts all about making the game less fun

..because the pvp people obviously can't l2p
    ""I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light." It was written on my sword, long…long ago." ―Ajunta Pall
    PC|EU
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daim wrote: »

..because the pvp people obviously can't l2p

Lots of PVP players that are pretty unhappy with the nerfs as well considering how the overall damage nerf nobody dies in Cyrodiil now.
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • daim
    daim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blinkin8r wrote: »
    daim wrote: »

..because some pvp people obviously can't l2p and come to cry about it on the forums

Lots of PVP players that are pretty unhappy with the nerfs as well considering how the overall damage nerf nobody dies in Cyrodiil now.

Sorry, I fixed above what I said.
    ""I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light." It was written on my sword, long…long ago." ―Ajunta Pall
    PC|EU