The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Multiple Crashed on PC NA for past four days!! Especially in PvP

Lady_Rosabella
Lady_Rosabella
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_BrianWheeler this has been going on since Friday! Members in all five of my guilds on PC NA have been getting constant disconnects, even tonight, after your latest patch. There are multiple pictures and post of PvP and PvE crashes from members of multiple Discord servers, Facebook, and Twitter of their crashes for past four days. Hubby and I have been running with one of our guilds and have been trying to PvP all weekend and every time there is a big battle at a keep half the population gets kicked and upon trying to get back in, they get “make sure you have a valid internet connection” or that “account is already logged in.” (Even though we are all in Discord voice, so internet is working). You are loosing players every day between the event issues and the server issues, when are you going to do something about it? I know, for my husband and myself, we have subscribed every month since July 2014, purchased all Chapters, and purchased $1000’s in Crown Packs and have stuck with you guys through it all but I have to say it’s getting harder to convince myself to give you more money when our yearly renewal comes due on January 9th and even harder to purchase more Crown Packs or Chapters. We enjoy both PvE and the PvP aspects of this game but when the game gets this unplayable, there is only so much money you can throw at a company until you realize it’s just not worth it anymore.

Please respond as to whether you even know about these crash issues and what you plan on doing about them, preferably sooner than later.
  • Sir_Xalvador
    Sir_Xalvador
    ✭✭✭
    Agree the crashes were so bad I counted 5 in 30 min, One which I exited a keep to run into the fight and crashed before I even made it to the steps to run up into battle, and yes it took time to log back in because it was either account logged in already or the valid internet connection.

ZOS PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS..........
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same here. This why I've cut my time in game drastically.
  • GaianSpirit
    GaianSpirit
    ✭✭✭
    HAHAHAA thats nothing, come over to EU
  • CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    When everyone freezes and it's finally not me that disconnects, FREE KILLS GALORE!
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Plays on EU and sees this post* Haha, that's cute.
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't experienced these issues on PC NA. Weird.
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Megatto wrote: »
    *Plays on EU and sees this post* Haha, that's cute.

I will say that I feel really bad for you guys on EU, and surprised you have stuck with the game as long as you have. Don't get me wrong I believe that everyone should have the same gaming experience, but after five years and so many people leaving the game, I have no faith that ZOS will fix these issues for EU, NA, or Consoles.