The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Healer can't heal themselves

Cirantille
Cirantille
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Ok, so I thought I'd give PvP support role a try

And it was all good but I had 6 times health-stuck bug. Like my health is stuck at lets say 33% and doesn't matter I or someone else try to heal me it doesn't go up.

Why? And it is not my first character or time in Cyrodiil.

I have been playing with other chars of mine. Why only on my healer? Like 6 times happened. And can not even log out of game this time, trying to keep the fight and staying alive with 33% health.

Is that some sort of a sick joke on healers? :D

Ps. And yes I checked, there was no poison or effect on me and this only happens on my healer...
Edited by Cirantille on November 17, 2019 1:53PM
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's a health desync. Server side of information isn't communicating correctly to the client side yours how much health is actually there. Also when you travel through the transit shrine system it fixes itself and then of course breaks again. I play a healer a lot in cyrodiil and about every day this happens. I think as a healer depending on how intense a fight is the amount of damage and heals offsetting each othet are the direct cause of this among ESO trying to sort itself out through this midlife crisis. Lol. So you know that's a graphical UI error, your health to everyone else is full.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's a health desync. Server side of information isn't communicating correctly to the client side yours how much health is actually there. Also when you travel through the transit shrine system it fixes itself and then of course breaks again. I play a healer a lot in cyrodiil and about every day this happens. I think as a healer depending on how intense a fight is the amount of damage and heals offsetting each othet are the direct cause of this among ESO trying to sort itself out through this midlife crisis. Lol. So you know that's a graphical UI error, your health to everyone else is full.

Really? That would be a big relif but I get the blurry vision everytime I get hit

Also didn't know it would be such fun to be healer in cyro ^^
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cirantille wrote: »

Really? That would be a big relif but I get the blurry vision everytime I get hit

Also didn't know it would be such fun to be healer in cyro ^^[/quot

Blurry kinda like the audio is coming from under water? If so, that's the audio/visual of being really low on health. I just learned about that last patch. See on my tank I ran a support line ability called mythical guard. This ability last patch completely health desynced while using this ability I had never experienced my health bar never moving. Until I died at full health and watched the video a few times was definitely interesting. But healing in cyrodiil is insane, a great healer in cyrodiil is worth their weight in gold. When you save a friend or ally as a healer that feels good. When you can keep them from almost ever dying feels even better. The thing is in cyrodiil you will get targeted especially as a healer, the better you are the more the enemies will target you. They kinda have to, after all the healer is healing out their damage. So I make mine tanky. SnB and Resto. Block cast your own heals when targeted and have a lot of fun.
    Edited by Spartabunny08 on November 18, 2019 2:04PM
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not unique to PvP.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Fiewiel
    Fiewiel
    ✭✭✭
    I always thought its a display bug and my UI buggs out? (pve)