The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

pay to upgrade furnishing slots in smaller homes to 350/700

TheNightflame
TheNightflame
✭✭✭✭✭
would you guys like it if homes below the 700 item limit had the option of being upgraded to having the 700 item limit? every instance uses the same amount of data so it won't affect storage or server capacities (atm the item limits are purely for marketing until 700
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When you say “option of being upgraded” that implies spending some sort of currency on them. It seems like an arbitrary number so why can’t they just give it to us?
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would be great to be able to buy additional slots for houses that have less than the max.
    1000 crowns for 50 slots (ESO+ gets 100)
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • dagrdagaz_5912
    dagrdagaz_5912
    ✭✭✭
    A Small/Medium house with 700 limit seems rather insane/to much.
    So, upgrade(s) for max 100 xtra for Small, Medium and Large sounds nice.

Although 700 max for Large houses prolly will nvr happen if that would negatively impact sales of Notable homes.

For me it depends on the pricing, and if the upgrade(s) r house-bound or account bound.
    With house-bound i meant if the upgrade is for only one house (the house being account bound ofcourse).
    With account bound i meant if for example u buy a Small house upgrade, it applies to all your Small houses.
    Edited by dagrdagaz_5912 on November 13, 2019 12:57PM
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bouldertree refuge would greatly benefit from going from 400>700. You can do a lot with that space but I'm currently maxed. So yes I'd pay for it. I'm sure other places would benefit as well.

I once had dreams establishing a lore book library. But... Slot nightmare.
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should not have to pay for these item slots which should have been there in the first place.
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you could have the option of buying more using a similar system as Bank/Bag slots using in game gold, even on a sliding scale of 10 /25/ 50 Space Blocks... As opposed to or in addition to crowns. Even better.

We can complain that it always should have been there. But if there is a way forward to get more slots i'm for it. Most of us primarily sub to get the Double amount of slots as is.
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, I'd like all houses to have 350/700 slots. Would I pay real money for it? No.