The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magicka Nightblade PvP build DRAGONHOLD - Shrould. BGs/Cyrodiil

Unified_Gaming
Unified_Gaming
✭✭✭✭
Hi guys,

I've been using magblade this patch and have been having a great time with my build. I'd thought I'd share my build - it's unique and works well for me. It has really high sustain, a great Magicka pool and hits really hard as well as being tanky for light armor! Any questions let me know :)

https://youtu.be/JHBCvwIVZUI

If you want my PvP stamden build that has 37k armour in medium, 5.5k w/d, 32k hp and 1900 regen then click here

If you want my PvP magcro build that has 40k magicka, 28k hp, 17k, 2.2k spell damage, 18k pen, 38/35k resistances, and 2.5k+ regen then click here

Thanks for reading :smile:
Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn’t your builds be in the PvP section with all the other PvP builds, @Unified_Gaming?

Because that’s where players looking for builds are going to go.

Looks fun though ...
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice video.. but I mean, your highlights was killing people cp 50-300
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Like 80% of this kind of content.

And about the build. It's solid setup, worth to try if someone is looking for his "path".Currently there is very few video builds that are surprisng - it's not the fault of build creators, it's because ZOS constantly nerfs sets and skills levaing us with less options every patch. Nevertheless, if someones looks something to begin with its good setup, you can always tweak it a bit to fit more your personal needs. Strong side of this setup is very high ultimate gen, awesome sustain and straight forward approach. It's much easier to use this setup than e.g. Balrogh + Innate Axiom which can give better burst but requires much more practice to line up your skills.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn’t your builds be in the PvP section with all the other PvP builds, @Unified_Gaming?

Because that’s where players looking for builds are going to go.

Looks fun though ...

I look for builds but i never even been there in 2 years ive played. This is the only section i visit for builds.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »

And about the build. It's solid setup, worth to try if someone is looking for his "path".Currently there is very few video builds that are surprisng - it's not the fault of build creators, it's because ZOS constantly nerfs sets and skills levaing us with less options every patch. Nevertheless, if someones looks something to begin with its good setup, you can always tweak it a bit to fit more your personal needs. Strong side of this setup is very high ultimate gen, awesome sustain and straight forward approach. It's much easier to use this setup than e.g. Balrogh + Innate Axiom which can give better burst but requires much more practice to line up your skills.

I'm not bashing the build, it's pretty meta with spinner bs, he threw a twist in with the new buffed 3pc and lich over btb or necro. But it's still a misleading video and I agree it's a highlight reel, but if cp 300s and a 50 is the extent of the highlights it shows a deeper problem that I'm not gonna get into on this thread.
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »

I think alot of ESO has that issue and there are standard set combinations that work well. I always try to put my own spin on it and I also try to make sure the build works in all content which i use successfully. I usually show a handful of gameplay, sometimes more and sometimes less and I try to get a range of footage against varying levels but that is always easier said than done in bgs as you can't pick who you go against. As stated it works for me and I think that with any build you need to make it work for you. That said, this build has a good all round stat pool and great sustain making it easier to play than some other specs.

Edited by Unified_Gaming on November 16, 2019 1:42PM

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

• Kaios
    Kaios
    ✭✭
    Personally, I have found Impale to be a better substitute for debilitate or swallow soul when it comes to more group oriented PvP situations. The extra damage at below 25% HP has been very useful for me when finishing off players that have taken a significant amount of damage from another player's combo but aren't quite dead yet.

I have been messing around with one-hand/shield front bar, destro staff back bar, Torug's Pact 5 piece heavy armor set and utilizing other sets in combination with it such as Spinner's, Spell Strategist, Mother's Sorrow, depending on the scenarios but I do find that my damage has still been rather lacking in the 5 piece heavy and while my survivability has improved significantly, now I just feel like I'm performing both tanking and dps poorly instead of focusing on one.

I like this build that you have suggested, it fits the kind of play style I am going for and I will certainly give it a go. Thank you for the post.
    Edited by Kaios on November 16, 2019 2:04PM
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kaios wrote: »
    Personally, I have found Impale to be a better substitute for debilitate or swallow soul when it comes to more group oriented PvP situations. The extra damage at below 25% HP has been very useful for me when finishing off players that have taken a significant amount of damage from another player's combo but aren't quite dead yet.

I have been messing around with one-hand/shield front bar, destro staff back bar, Torug's Pact 5 piece heavy armor set and utilizing other sets in combination with it such as Spinner's, Spell Strategist, Mother's Sorrow, depending on the scenarios but I do find that my damage has still been rather lacking in the 5 piece heavy and while my survivability has improved significantly, now I just feel like I'm performing both tanking and dps poorly instead of focusing on one.

I like this build that you have suggested, it fits the kind of play style I am going for and I will certainly give it a go. Thank you for the post.

This is why I made it. I wanted to have good damage and be able to survive. To have that, I used BS and potentates as well as high regen so I can spam heals or shields for more defence as needed. I then used a front bar set to allow me to have high damage front bar and high regen back bar with 2 defensive sets always on. Let me know how you get on :)
    Edited by Unified_Gaming on November 17, 2019 10:04AM