The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS, share dungeons and trials hard mode, speed, no death, etc. completion stats please

Dragonnord
Dragonnord
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
ZOS, could you please share with us how many players (not how many times, but players/characters/accounts) completed the speed, no death, hard modes and rest of difficult/relevant achievements for dungeons and trials?

I bet a lot of people would like to know the completion numbers for several hard modes, no death, etc. of Moon Hunter Keep, Fang Lair, Scalecaller, Moongrave Fane, Maarselok, etc., and also the hard modes and most difficult achievements of each trial.

Thank you in advance.

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to know this too- not for just bragging rights but also to see where the community of players are at as a whole. Not just the 1% clearer types.
    "I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well hate to break it to you guys, but a majority of those players getting those sort of clears are typically the 1 percent. Those sort of clears aren’t meant for everyone to do. That’s the reward of guzzling gamer fuel and having Cheeto stained fingers gets you. Either get sweaty or don’t. But I agree I’d like to see that data as well. I think those performing at a higher tier than other players should be rewarded with cool stuff.