The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Heavy Attack Lightning Staff

khajiitNPC
khajiitNPC
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno

Maybe pass this a long to the neckbeards. Heavy attack channel on Lightning Staff is not displaying to other players until final tick, if at all. Please and thank you. You da one.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    khajiitNPC wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Maybe pass this a long to the neckbeards. Heavy attack channel on Lightning Staff is not displaying to other players until final tick, if at all. Please and thank you. You da one.
    Maybe you must disclose the platform and mega-server on which the problem that you allege occurs. ZOS will not investigate it without that information. Maybe should you should read and follow the Guidelines For Bug Report Forum before you report the same problem not just once, but twice -- and without that crucial information, too. Gina Bruno wrote it for good reasons. Please and thank-you. You one of dem. :wink:

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He m8, when you’re on a phone if you hit the post button you can double post on accident because there’s no indication the post posted, so you hit post again. Anyhow thanks for the info.
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XboxNA
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    khajiitNPC wrote: »
    He m8, when you’re on a phone if you hit the post button you can double post on accident because there’s no indication the post posted, so you hit post again. Anyhow thanks for the info.
    That's interesting! On which cellular phone -- I assume that you access the Internet via a browser on a cell phone -- are you accessing the forum? Which browser, if I may also ask?

For what it's worth, I am running the most recent version of Firefox Quantum and update of Windows 7 (still!) on a DYI desktop computer with Intel architecture. An ISP sells me cable broadband access to the Internet.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been noticing this on PS4 as well. I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended, since they just removed the visibility of a lot of the visual effects during combat. They keep stripping things away and it's getting increasingly difficult to see who is doing what during combat. Not being able to see Elemental Blockade/Unstable Wall and Elemental Storm have been bugging me for a long time.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Mycelius
    Mycelius
    ✭✭✭
    Buggy staff heavy attacks here as well. The halted animation makes it seem that the damage is not kicking in but I hope not; I hope it is only a visual thing.

Looking forward to a fix please.

PC-NA