The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Battlegrounds queue broken on ps4 na

akl77
akl77
✭✭✭✭✭
It’s just not working
Edited by akl77 on November 25, 2019 8:14PM
Pc na
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware of a series of issues that have been leading to long load times and failure to join matches when attempting to queue for Battlegrounds on the Xbox One and PS4 Megaservers.

We have made some configuration changes, which seem to be alleviating the issues for the time being. If you get a chance, please try logging out and logging back in, and trying once more to queue for Battlegrounds.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just logged in now, got queued in after 3 min, but before patch I used to get in within 30sec everytime.
    Now after I accepted the queue it puts me in an infinite loading screen, exactly 5 min after that infinite loading screen it ported me back to where i was standing in craglorn instead of the bg.

It’s still not working ZOS.

@ZOS_BillE
    Edited by akl77 on November 8, 2019 2:05AM
    Pc na
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you seen the new pet pig?
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bg queue still not popping up, still not working yesterday when I tried again.
    @ZOS_BillE
    Pc na
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE It's broken again bud!
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infinite loading screen, then it puts me back to Craglorn and not in bg, tried twice, and the queue is like over 15min.
    Note, before patch, the bg queue pops up within 30sec everytime, and loading screen never exceeds 20sec, and never put me back to overland.
    It’s broken as of today still.
    Pc na
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep its broken, same thing happening to me. Even the loading screens between keeps in cyrodil take forever.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still broken, ZOS you need to at least acknowledge it and working on fixing it, playing bg on ps4 na is just impossible. The queue never pops now. Before patch it’ll pop within 30 sec 100% of the time. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Do you know it’s broken, and still not working over a month now. There’s just no bg features now in game.
    Pc na
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We have posted updated information in the following posts below regarding the various loading issues you've run into with the activity finder.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post