The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 34878 crashes since update.

SpiderKnight
SpiderKnight
✭✭✭✭✭
I haven't had a crash in months, but since latest update today, I've crashed twice when there was no lag or anything happening in Senchal. Either porting into the city, or exiting a building and out of a loading screen. Don't tell me it's my ps4, no issues for a long time before this update.
  • Barbaran
    Barbaran
    ✭✭✭✭
    They think it's your cache or Internet issue. Even though everyone on PS4 is having the problem since the patch they refuse to accept responsibility
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep everyone is crashing. I know its a Sunday but there better be a fix for this BS very soon because this is unacceptable. I crashed 5 times within a 30 min timeframe today all mid combat.
  • big_ear_midget
    big_ear_midget
    ✭✭✭
    I have been crashing as well..way more blue screens then before this new elsweyr update. This is on the ps4
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rebuilt database, did seem to decrease frequency of crashes but alas they still remain. Went from about 5 to 10 a 8 to 12 hr session to 2 or 3. Now load screens wtf. Lol
    Didn't ever crash before update, update and bam everyone is bluescreening out of ESO. @ZOS_GinaBruno there is something wrong.
    Edited by Spartabunny08 on November 12, 2019 1:54PM
  • cheifsoap
    cheifsoap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone in the US should file a complaint with the FTC. This product is broken
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I get this error at least two times per day... EU n NA servers.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Had same crash 3 times in Cyrodiil. New patch seems to have brought the good ole blue screen back. Fun times.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At least once per day the last two days I’ve had the game crash in Cyrodiil and the crash report blue screen come up, and get stuck at 0%. I have to do the safe mode thing and hold the button to get it to *** down and reboot in safe mode. This can’t be good for my console.

Also, a 5 minute random loading screen in Rimmen today, and lag so bad I could not open containers. The game is in a really bad state now. Of course the usual loading screen madness in Cyrodiil too, lots of game crashes during sieges and lost AP from it.

PS4/NA
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• apri
    apri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crashes are the new long loading screens. Instead of a loading screen, we just crash now. PVE, PVP, during the login, during travels, while standing afk in an empty zone... can happen anytime, anywhere but most prominent in Cyrodiil perhaps.

Feel free to report your crashes with the support form Playstation offers after each bluescreen. Maybe Sony will see that there is something exceptional happening with this very game and will put more pressure on improving the game than we can. Maybe...

Just a side-note to add something new to the topic: One of the latest crashes corrupted my save file which had to be overwritten to be used again. I know that file is not super important but when you crash in the middle of the most interesting Cyrodiil fight of the day to the main menu of the console, it's bad enough. To have to go through all the setup process when you try to restart the game and reconfigure screen size, brightness, sound, combat numbers and whatnot is the icing on top.
    Edited by apri on November 15, 2019 12:48PM