The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Puncturing sweeps not proc Nerien'eths set

PandaPalace
PandaPalace
✭✭✭
As title says, thought they made sweeps direct dmg? So shouldn't it proc from it now?

Best Answer

• OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it is one of the three sets that it ought to proc now, the other 2 are scathing mage and mechanical acuity, but don't. Would be great if they fixed these, like they said they would, Here-

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6403871#Comment_6403871
    . This ability and its morphs will now properly be considered Direct Damage attacks rather than a hybrid of Direct Damage and Damage over Time. Note that some item sets may still erroneously trigger from the attack, and will be fixed in a future update.

I would think that the opposite is true too, that sets that ought to proc, will get fixed.
    Answer ✓
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »
    Yes, it is one of the three sets that it ought to proc now, the other 2 are scathing mage and mechanical acuity, but don't. Would be great if they fixed these, like they said they would, Here-

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6403871#Comment_6403871
    . This ability and its morphs will now properly be considered Direct Damage attacks rather than a hybrid of Direct Damage and Damage over Time. Note that some item sets may still erroneously trigger from the attack, and will be fixed in a future update.

I would think that the opposite is true too, that sets that ought to proc, will get fixed.

.... don't be so sure
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EtTuBrutus wrote: »

.... don't be so sure

Who said I was "so sure"? I said "would think", meaning that if one is done, then it is logical that the other would be. I know it is in Vogue to hate on zos but come on man, the reasoning is solid.
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

.... don't be so sure

Who said I was "so sure"? I said "would think", meaning that if one is done, then it is logical that the other would be. I know it is in Vogue to hate on zos but come on man, the reasoning is solid.

There are plenty of things that haven't ever been corrected like this. Either way, who tf cares.
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

.... don't be so sure

There are plenty of things that haven't ever been corrected like this. Either way, who tf cares.

Clearly you do because you posted.
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

.... don't be so sure

Posting about your misguided faith means i care about the procs happening? That's a stretch. Bye.
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

.... don't be so sure

Posting about your misguided faith means i care about the procs happening? That's a stretch. Bye.

k.