The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PVE Mag and stam templar build viable?

herodetime
herodetime
✭✭
Hello, I’ve been playing for a while but I really only like to focus on the storylines in PVE. So I’m not really asking about PVP or vet dungeons. I was wondering if I could get some help in having a half-decent build? I’m running dual wield swords and a fire staff. I’d really like to keep both of those weapons but I’m also open to any suggestions. I appreciate the help!
Athrenreil - AD Bosmer Nightblade CP 372
Anexile Akin-Ammu - EP Dunmer Templar Lvl 16
Solkra - DC Orc Dragonknight CP 372
Minnolime - AD Altmer Sorcerer Lvl 43
Drop-Kicks-Guars - EP Argonian Sorcerer Lvl 49
Szayel Aporro Granz - AD Altmer Templar Lvl 17
Lyrvekki Owlcloak - EP Nord Dragonknight Lvl 11
Nok Littleleaf - AD Bosmer Warden Lvl 25
Cato Loukios - AD Imperial Templar Lvl 21
Mirill Hlaalu - EP Dunmer Nightblade Lvl 23

Best Answers

• mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    keep both swords if you like it, make sure to get Twin Blade passive in this case.

Use Blazing Spear and Solar Barage as combat opener, then JabJabJabJab (Puncturing Sweep). Drop Extended Ritual for additional healing.
    Answer ✓
  • Vajrak
    Vajrak
    ✭✭✭
    Twin Blade passive for front bar damage, Inferno staff for Unstable Wall.
    Sweeps, Blazing Spear, Purifying Light, Radiant Beam, Flex, Ult
    Flex, Unstable Wall, Rune, Ritual of Retribution, Flex, Ult

Make sure you have an Aedric spear skill on both bars. Use Sun Fire morph in place of Purifying Light if you aren't running Inner Light from mages guild. Consider Soulshine chest/legs/jewelry (boosts Sweeps and Radiant, and gives you higher resistances and hp for the 2 heavy pieces).

Food: Ghastly Eyebowl works just fine, throw on a health glyph on chest/legs if you feel hp is too low, or use Witchmothers for some hp, max mag, and mag recovery.

Kill your way to victory.

Monster Set: Iceheart for defensive option, Grundwulf for sustain, or Grothdar a good choice also since you'll be in melee to capitalize on the proc AoE.
    Answer ✓
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.xynodegaming.com/simplar

or go to Alcast or others....Google is your friend! Lots of options!! ;)
  • herodetime
    herodetime
    ✭✭
    Thank you all so much! This has been some seriously great help!
    Athrenreil - AD Bosmer Nightblade CP 372
    Anexile Akin-Ammu - EP Dunmer Templar Lvl 16
    Solkra - DC Orc Dragonknight CP 372
    Minnolime - AD Altmer Sorcerer Lvl 43
    Drop-Kicks-Guars - EP Argonian Sorcerer Lvl 49
    Szayel Aporro Granz - AD Altmer Templar Lvl 17
    Lyrvekki Owlcloak - EP Nord Dragonknight Lvl 11
    Nok Littleleaf - AD Bosmer Warden Lvl 25
    Cato Loukios - AD Imperial Templar Lvl 21
    Mirill Hlaalu - EP Dunmer Nightblade Lvl 23
  • Vyvrhel
    Vyvrhel
    ✭✭✭
    If you say "PVE" people usualy start talking raids and vet diungeons. You will be better off with a search for (and a forum title) "looking for a solo roaming build".
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can literally do overland story content naked, your build really doesn't matter for that content.