The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Gear dps question

Jarrods32
Jarrods32
✭✭✭
Anyone tried deadly paired with rele for dragonhold? Or the current vma set up? On a stamcro
  • Bladerunner1
    Bladerunner1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah

7G7ld7S.png

That's an odd set up with dual wield both bars, though. I haven't tried with a bow, and DOTs would be a greater percentage with Master bow equipped.

If you have a dot rotation, you'd probably want both sets active all the time, and a monster set seems about the same strength as master bow + VMA dual wield.
  • Jarrods32
    Jarrods32
    ✭✭✭
    Bladerunner1
    What ur roto and u using no bow?
  • Bladerunner1
    Bladerunner1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jarrods32 wrote: »
    Bladerunner1
    What ur roto and u using no bow?

That rotation shown is circular and unoptimized, but really easy to land. You'd get a bit more DPS from a dynamic rotation, but here's what I'm doing:

Back bar:
    Deadly Cloak, Shadow Silk, Barbed Trap

Front bar:
    Blastbones, Consuming Trap, Rending Slashes, Blastbones, Rapid Strikes, Rapid Strikes, Blastbones

Repeat and swap between Barbed trap and Skeletal Archer every other rotation. Hit detonating siphon whenever the iridescent glow is gone just like you would a potion since it doesn't rely on a global cooldown.

I get a lot more responsiveness from dual wield than bow with my laggy internet, which might be getting fixed today.

Master Dual wield might beat out maelstrom DW these days
    Edited by Bladerunner1 on November 5, 2019 7:27PM