The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC-NA Vet Cradle of Shadows enraged hoarvors coming out of catacombs during Velidreth fight

highnds
highnds
✭✭✭
Enraged Hoarvor bugged. Not supposed to leave catacombs when we come out after second catacombs phase. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_AntonioP
Edited by highnds on November 5, 2019 11:05AM
  • gvardi_l
    gvardi_l
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm it on PC EU too, this happens with and without hard mode. Tried it several times today, every clear was with hoarvors at the exit of catacombs and down on bosses arena too.
    PC potato EU
  • price101610
    price101610
    ✭✭✭
    Still no patch
  • highnds
    highnds
    ✭✭✭
    Still no patch

Not sure which server you are on, but I was just in there, completed HM. I can confirm Hoarvors are fixed on NA server.
  • price101610
    price101610
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox na, 6 no deaths ruined by horvors below 30% during final prepare to hunt phase. I’m done doing this until it’s patched. I expect feedback from ZOS @Gilliamtherogue or anyone else. This is unacceptable.
  • price101610
    price101610
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve done it so much, it’s not even a challenge anymore, except for the horvors that have unmitigatable damage. The dungeon is broken and the achievement is locked behind a bug for me at this point.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should be updated with Wednesday's console incremental.
    Staff Post
  • highnds
    highnds
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve done it so much, it’s not even a challenge anymore, except for the horvors that have unmitigatable damage. The dungeon is broken and the achievement is locked behind a bug for me at this point.

Gotcha, didn't realize you are on the xbox NA console server. Sorry for your inconvenience, I know the feeling.
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sorry but how does a "console incremental" fix an issue with "PC-NA" as the OP posted?
  • highnds
    highnds
    ✭✭✭

I'm sorry but how does a "console incremental" fix an issue with "PC-NA" as the OP posted?

PC-NA is fixed. I can confirm it as of yesterday, a HM run completewith no hoarvor bug.
  • deLioncourt
    deLioncourt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hoarvor bug happened to me today on PCNA
  • price101610
    price101610
    ✭✭✭
    Fixed on Xbox, thanks zos!