The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Questions about skills that scale with Highest Offensive Stats

ioo
ioo
1. Will skills that scale with highest offensive stats be affected by major fracture? For example, if I use streak on a sorcerer with Major fracture already applied to the enemy will it go through my enemies armor? Basically will it be counted as physical or spell damage when it hits my enemy?

2. Will dots that scale with highest offensive stats such as flames of oblivion be affected by dot sets such as deadly strike?

Thanks for reading
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. The damage type determines what armor it uses, streak is lightning damage, so it use spell resists.

2. Flames of Oblivion is not a dot. It is considered direct damage by the game. But regardless, deadly strike says in the tooltip what it buffs and it does not buff flame damage, which is what flames of Oblivion is.
    Edited by OG_Kaveman on November 4, 2019 3:04AM
  • ioo
    ioo
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »
    1. The damage type determines what armor it uses, streak is lightning damage, so it use spell resists.

2. Flames of Oblivion is not a dot. It is considered direct damage by the game. But regardless, deadly strike says in the tooltip what it buffs and it does not buff flame damage, which is what flames of Oblivion is.

Gotcha thx for the answers