The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Regarding healer sets

Cirantille
Cirantille
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hi,

Which healer sets are better and easier to get? I am not very dedicated to grinding but i wish to get some healer sets.

For example i heard this VoM worm set is quite good but is it guaranteed to drop at least 3 piece, even with wrong traits i can transmute.

Plus, I normally dps but I wish to switch role with some gear, skills and weapons in normal dungeons, can I perform this as a Magicka Sorcerer

Also I never healed through a dungeon I am a little afraid :D

Advices appreciated

• Rungar
    Rungar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    get in there and do it.

It's 0.0666 of a second to midnight.

Rungar's Mystical Emporium
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafted sets:

•seducer
    •shackle realer
    •Julianos

Purchasable cheap sets:

•Trinimac’s Valor
    • Stendarr’s Embrace
    • Crafty Alfiq
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sanctuary - Banished cells 1 and 2
    Spellpower cure - if you don’t have olorimes it’s still good for dungeons
    Jorvolds from scalecaller
    Then you have trials gear
    olorimes - from cloudrest best all round healing set !!
    Twilight remedy from mol.
    Mending - good set to have from aa.
    Infallible either from helra , aa and so ( not used much now by healers dd still use it .
    After that u need some monster sets easiest plus useful for u to get will be bogdans (night flame ) from Elden hollow 2 .
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Normal dungeons you will be fine most base game vets too but it’s norm Stam sorcs for healing .
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as long as you do more than just light attack you can heal any vet dungeon in the game for the most part
  • Crunkanaut
    Crunkanaut
    ✭✭✭
    as long as you do more than just light attack you can heal any vet dungeon in the game for the most part

thats so wrong. every Main healer will spit on you for this sentence
  • Fiewiel
    Fiewiel
    ✭✭✭
    I would get alfiq for jewelry and weapons 1xresto (powered) and 1xlightning (infused/charged) also alfiq. Outside the lightning everything is cheap.
    For body let someone craft kagrenac light. Get infused for chest/leg and put a health enchant on them. The rest max magica divine.
    For head/shoulders try to get bogdan which is easy.
    Get apprentice as mundus.

This will be a cheap and easy to get set good for healer/dps. It also offers a lot of possible upgrades/variations.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just switched my main DPS Mag Sorc to a healer last week A sorc healer this patch is actually pretty good the Twilight Matriarch got a buff to its healing so for vet dungeons and mag heavy groups Sorc healers are good.

My advice if you new to healing just do some normal dungeons with a few friends and slowly work your way up to harder content even doing the random normal daily helps if you can heal a random group pretty well then your on the right track.

I'm using 2x Earthgore 5x Olorime 5x Necro since having the Matriarch pet gives you more mag but I have Infallible Aether, Worm cult, for more mag heavy groups and can switch out for either set. I'm currently farming for Sanctuary and Mending sets and have been keeping any Twilights set pieces too. Lastly monster sets like Earthgore and Bogdans is good too
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    Just switched my main DPS Mag Sorc to a healer last week A sorc healer this patch is actually pretty good the Twilight Matriarch got a buff to its healing so for vet dungeons and mag heavy groups Sorc healers are good.

My advice if you new to healing just do some normal dungeons with a few friends and slowly work your way up to harder content even doing the random normal daily helps if you can heal a random group pretty well then your on the right track.

I'm using 2x Earthgore 5x Olorime 5x Necro since having the Matriarch pet gives you more mag but I have Infallible Aether, Worm cult, for more mag heavy groups and can switch out for either set. I'm currently farming for Sanctuary and Mending sets and have been keeping any Twilights set pieces too. Lastly monster sets like Earthgore and Bogdans is good too

I read stories about people getting kicked for not being a templar healer :D
  • OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    The following below are, in my experience with testing the sets and humble opinion, the only relevant sets for PVE healing. And any healer class can wear these and perform well with them. Anything else is for RP/flavor/off meta or PVP.

Crafted:
    • Torugs Pact
    • Kagrenac's Hope
    • Seducers
    • Coldharbours Favorite (selfish)(4man only)
    • Magnus' Gift (Selfish)
    • Law of Julianos (Selfish, output)
    • Vastarie's Tutelage (could be interesting in 4mans, seems more cryodill pvp)

Dungeon
    • Worm Cult (body or jew/wep)
    • Sanctuary (body or jew/wep)(training wheels/progression/trial HM)
    • Hircines (jew/wep)
    • Ebon (jew/wep)
    • Spell Power Cure
    • Eye of Z'en (if you have someone else running Infal then this is fun to stack with)
    • Combat Physician
    • Jourvalds Guidance (best on templar or warden for buff uptimes)
    • Prayer Shawl
    • Trinimac's Valor (DK healer, 4man content funzies only IMO in my testing)

Overland
    • Stendarrs (situational)
    • Bright Throat (selfish) (worm or seducers better and easier to get)
    • Crafty Alfiq (selfish) (worm or seducers better and easier to get)

PVP
    • Transmutation (situational)
    • Curse Eater (situational)

Trial
    • Olorime
    • Twilight Remedy (super synergies babbeee!)
    • Nahviintaas (like twilight, super syenrgies, but less cool- more resources???)
    • Infallible Aether
    • Healing Mage (AKA Mending)(to use on trash pulls, or arena content)
    • VAS Restro (situational)

Arena
    • Masters restro (go to bread and butter even with the changes to healing springs, still stronk and fun)
    • vma restro (situational)
    • BRP restro (situational)

"I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cirantille wrote: »
    RebornV3x wrote: »

I read stories about people getting kicked for not being a templar healer :D

It happens but other than a bit more utility and skill variety like Shards and that one big ground AOE heal that Templars have Sorcs are pretty good for PVE healers this patch and should be fine for just about all 4 man content and as long as you have atleast 1 other Templar or Warden healer for trials there really shouldn't be a problem.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • ZeroXFF
    ZeroXFF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The following below are, in my experience with testing the sets and humble opinion, the only relevant sets for PVE healing. And any healer class can wear these and perform well with them. Anything else is for RP/flavor/off meta or PVP.

Crafted:
    • Torugs Pact
    • Kagrenac's Hope
    • Seducers
    • Coldharbours Favorite (selfish)(4man only)
    • Magnus' Gift (Selfish)
    • Law of Julianos (Selfish, output)
    • Vastarie's Tutelage (could be interesting in 4mans, seems more cryodill pvp)

Dungeon
    • Worm Cult (body or jew/wep)
    • Sanctuary (body or jew/wep)(training wheels/progression/trial HM)
    • Hircines (jew/wep)
    • Ebon (jew/wep)
    • Spell Power Cure
    • Eye of Z'en (if you have someone else running Infal then this is fun to stack with)
    • Combat Physician
    • Jourvalds Guidance (best on templar or warden for buff uptimes)
    • Prayer Shawl
    • Trinimac's Valor (DK healer, 4man content funzies only IMO in my testing)

Overland
    • Stendarrs (situational)
    • Bright Throat (selfish) (worm or seducers better and easier to get)
    • Crafty Alfiq (selfish) (worm or seducers better and easier to get)

PVP
    • Transmutation (situational)
    • Curse Eater (situational)

Trial
    • Olorime
    • Twilight Remedy (super synergies babbeee!)
    • Nahviintaas (like twilight, super syenrgies, but less cool- more resources???)
    • Infallible Aether
    • Healing Mage (AKA Mending)(to use on trash pulls, or arena content)
    • VAS Restro (situational)

Arena
    • Masters restro (go to bread and butter even with the changes to healing springs, still stronk and fun)
    • vma restro (situational)
    • BRP restro (situational)

I would add gossamer to the dungeon list. It was changed a few patches ago and it can give 100% uptime on major evasion, which can be massive in some situations (for example vFV hm, if your tank isn't a nightblade and isn't using hist bark, or vSS fire boss if your tank pulls fire atros under the boss).
  • OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZeroXFF wrote: »

I would add gossamer to the dungeon list. It was changed a few patches ago and it can give 100% uptime on major evasion, which can be massive in some situations (for example vFV hm, if your tank isn't a nightblade and isn't using hist bark, or vSS fire boss if your tank pulls fire atros under the boss).

I totally forgot about that set! I might have to play with it more next I do vFV hm. I remember farming a set for ez mode deathless runs back before the change.
    "I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crunkanaut wrote: »

thats so wrong. every Main healer will spit on you for this sentence

I main a healer and have healed all content in the game... I've got all the no death speeds and hardcodes of the dungeons too (including a few all in the same run), all the trial hardmodes, etc.

OP is scared of successfully healing dungeons, specifically VoM. As long as you do in fact use skills that have healing attached to them, you can prevent people from dying

you won't be the best healer, but you'll clear it