The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Final Daily for November already locked?

lagrue
lagrue
✭✭✭✭✭
My game just rolled over to the November month of rewards and already I'm locked out of the final one?

HOW? WHY?

EDIT: lol ya'll put 31 rewards in a month with only 30 days in it...

It's the constant inexcusable blunders like these that keep me playing :)

Edited by lagrue on November 1, 2019 12:04AM
PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
*GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS November has 30 days, not 31.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    I logged in to the forum to report exactly the same thing. :#

hqib112tozc3.jpg
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pity how only a few saw that Nov didn't have 31 day. Everyone was freaking out in the zone. Too bad ZOS didn't put like 20 or so crates on Nov 31st just for the troll fun. ;)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    This thread is being closed since multiple threads are already ongoing. As posted here, we'll be updating the daily rewards so the 3000 Alliance Points on the 31st day will be combined with the 2000 Alliance Points on the 30th day, so the new reward on the final day will be 5000 AP. You can continue discussion in the thread linked below.

Opted out of a reward at the beginning of the month?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.