The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't login to ESO Accounts or PC megaservers (both NA and EU)

Martin_Umbranox
I have 2 plus accounts, one is on Steam (this one) the other is not. I cannot login to either the NA or EU megaserver nor my ESO account pages.

Thx
  • CeaseSphire
    CeaseSphire
    ✭✭✭
    I have 2 plus accounts, one is on Steam (this one) the other is not. I cannot login to either the NA or EU megaserver nor my ESO account pages.

Thx

Yeah, wouldn't it be nice that we could get two tickets since we can't get in today?

Same issue I thought my account was hacked somehow, changed my passwords, checked the forums and went "Oh that's why... fantastic."
  • Martin_Umbranox
    Problem is cleared for both accounts at 3:45PM MDT. Can access ESO account pages and login to game.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The issue causing login issues on the support portal and game servers is now resolved. For this reason we are closing this thread. If you run into issues again when logging in please go ahead and start a new thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.