The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Being stuck in walls/floors is so much fun!

Aruu
Aruu
✭✭✭
Being stuck inside walls is a recurring problem, I've had it three times since the update came out. Every time you go through a resource tower door, if there's a mages guild trap or you're being hit by a meteor and sent up in the air, you can get stuck. You can't /stuck because of the combat bug, and you can't die because no one can damage you. It's getting really annoying and is making me want to avoid resource towers all together. Before you ask, no immovable pots and/or race against time do not fix this issue, you still get sent flying into the air. Just seems like a very easy way to cheese people in fights and screw people over.

https://gyazo.com/146858ef17e39e15835dbc2494684113
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always have some suicide potions with you (Fleshfly larvae, Nightshade, Nirnroot, Lorkhan Tears). Potions can be used in combat - also very useful when youre stuck in combat and have no place to jump off.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Queue for IC. You can do that in combat and it will port you out of Cyro, then port back in.
    Edited by NBrookus on November 9, 2019 3:12PM
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aruu wrote: »
    Being stuck inside walls is a recurring problem, I've had it three times since the update came out. Every time you go through a resource tower door, if there's a mages guild trap or you're being hit by a meteor and sent up in the air, you can get stuck. You can't /stuck because of the combat bug, and you can't die because no one can damage you. It's getting really annoying and is making me want to avoid resource towers all together. Before you ask, no immovable pots and/or race against time do not fix this issue, you still get sent flying into the air. Just seems like a very easy way to cheese people in fights and screw people over.

https://gyazo.com/146858ef17e39e15835dbc2494684113

It's happened to me several times too, i dont know how it was never a thing and has suddenly became a thing. Blows my mind, the code for this game is disintegrating.
  • Aruu
    Aruu
    ✭✭✭
    [img][/img]Screenshot-20191112-211618.png

Whoopie it happened again, this time 3 group members been sent into walls/ceiling from 1 meteor, race against time up but obviously it's not useful in this?
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Had it happen to me 3x in one day using a gap closer on a players close to a keep walls.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aruu wrote: »
    [img][/img]Screenshot-20191112-211618.png

Whoopie it happened again, this time 3 group members been sent into walls/ceiling from 1 meteor, race against time up but obviously it's not useful in this?

RaT doesn't help against hard CCs anyway, it only prevents soft CCs like snares and roots. Just so you know.
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Always have some suicide potions with you (Fleshfly larvae, Nightshade, Nirnroot, Lorkhan Tears). Potions can be used in combat - also very useful when youre stuck in combat and have no place to jump off.

ESO pvp these days:

vzPiMOF.jpg