The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Good God, BG queues are bugged to the point of being unusable for me

Langeston
Langeston
✭✭✭✭✭
I have to force close ESO literally ~50% of the time I queue for a BG. Honestly, it's probably more than that.
Edited by Langeston on November 1, 2019 12:34AM
  • fbours
    fbours
    ✭✭✭
    I am not logging in until bg queues and sorc and orc passives are fixed.. that's what I play 95% of the time. I'm a stamsorc with bugged passives and it doesn't matter because bg queues are broken lol. The irony
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not just BG. Even for the Dungeon, it's broken, I que as a tank yesterday for nFG1, 10 min and counting, still no F to hit... eventually had enough and left it.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I play only BGs, so I log in if I can, queue fro BGs, wait 10 minutes and logout.

This update was supposed to fix the group finder but it totally broke it.

Next update should fix the performance but brace yourself as it will probably destroy the performance.
    Because I can!
  • sMuggle
    sMuggle
    ✭✭✭
    They were working for me yesterday. But 3 outta 4 stuck loading, ended up reloading after about 5mins waiting in the same location I queued.Today nothing popped :neutral:
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mods are closing some “can’t log in at this time” threads because there are multiple threads on the subject.

There are also multiple threads on the subject of BG queues not working, yet you don’t see those getting closed.

That’s all you need to know.
  • Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posting again to bump, as this bug is a deal-breaker.

I can only get into LESS THAN 50% of the BGs I queue for — it's probably only about a third of the time, if that. The rest of the time I have to open task manager, end the ESO process & restart the game. Prior to this patch, when I'd end the ESO process via task manager it would take a few seconds to actually quit. With this bug, it happens instantaneously, as if the process had already stopped working or something.

As I mostly only play BGs anymore, this is completely unacceptable. It'd be nice to get some kind of response from a ZOS employee so we know this is even on their radar.

As it stands, I won't be re-upping my ESO Plus subscription.

[edit] I just had to force-close 3 times in a row. The 4th finally loaded.
    Edited by Langeston on November 1, 2019 1:13AM
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    I have been sending in bug reports for a week now, there has been no fix, or attempt to restore the log in to battle grounds to it's prior bugged out method. prior to the patch the problems with battle grounds where this. 1. Premades create unfair disadvantage to solo players, Answer make BG, solo only. 2. Necros where way OP in the battle grounds arena, Answer: nurf necros, not everyone! You are correct i have spent more time waiting, in que, or in failed load screens than actually playing the game. I thought prostitution was illegal, but here I am paying to get screwed. Has the mentality of people become so inevitable backwards, we no longer fix the problem but try to adjust the world to make our screw-ups work? I give this last round of patches a big fat F, for fail.
    Edited by Titain on November 1, 2019 5:30PM
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    "I vote we roll back!" these last few patches suck!
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    Still at it I see, I think there are other things we could be doing with our time, instead of looking at a splash screen during failed load in's. like charging our weapons, selling junk, or going to merchant. As if the failed load in's are not bad enough you have to make us look at a splash screen. Am I complaining? I think I am. I actually did get into BG few times today, but then I realized I had not eaten any food so I popped one of then 4k meals, and what do you know fail, fail load in's. just wonderful. 1 out of 6 games has loaded in. If it was my job to stock the beer coolers, and I broke 5 bottles out of every 6 pack, how long you think my job would last? get my point Zos? This is what happens when you run the server on a 486 in the garage. NASA be proud of you.
    Edited by Titain on November 4, 2019 1:49AM
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    Just a little update, [snip] still not working properly! I think the ideal behind calling them daily's, is because should be able to complete them in one day, but the way things are working that is not the way it is playing out! might I remind you we are paying to play this game. not to be tormented by your broken, poorly coded bugged out load screens. This is also more than 2 weeks of this, and it still has not been repaired.

[Edited for minor profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 8, 2019 12:25AM
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    There is one benefit of the failed load to Battle Grounds, if you wait out the load screen you do not get the penalty. but the game starts with you locked in the load in screen and you are not replaced until it clears. 3 out of 4 failed load in so far. this afternoon. 15 mins game play 45 mins wait in failed load screens
    Edited by Titain on November 7, 2019 8:21PM
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    update its not as bad but is still failing, I hate the splash screen, but while I do not get the penalty, why does it not retry loading in if player has not loaded in, why does it not trigger a second attempt, or even a third?
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    Update 3 weekends now, and no fix in sight. cant say its peak hours because this is happening 4 am in the morning. can't say restart the game because, that not how things should work, can't blame customers equipment, because i'm running a pretty nice rig. when you remove all the factors you are left with the truth. (incompetency, and bad code.)
    Battle Grounds is still a mess.
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Titain wrote: »
    Update 3 weekends now, and no fix in sight. cant say its peak hours because this is happening 4 am in the morning. can't say restart the game because, that not how things should work, can't blame customers equipment, because i'm running a pretty nice rig. when you remove all the factors you are left with the truth. (incompetency, and bad code.)
    Battle Grounds is still a mess.

Yep it's definitely not an issue caused by playing at peak times. I play pretty late at night on ps4 NA, and have extremely broken bg queues. One even started with zero players on one of the teams with the other two being full. Queue is whack as hell right now.
  • alsmobwar
    alsmobwar
    Soul Shriven
    20x time perday jxmvlgxwb2wb.jpeg
    i pay for what, ok m sory but its your work,
    Edited by alsmobwar on November 9, 2019 12:57PM
  • alsmobwar
    alsmobwar
    Soul Shriven
    No money for new things , use kickstarter. I pay, andi want to know WHY?
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    alsmobwar wrote: »

kind of the wrong thread for this but your PS4 is dieing dude. If the error CE-34878-0 is caused by hardware failure, you can try to troubleshoot by restarting PS4 console and controller.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

[snip]

[snip]

edited for being too amazing
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    The mechanic of BG have always been a mess, starting with premade. So let me get this right you take a premade team with tank healer dps. and you toss 4 noobs in a team that don't have a clue. then you put 4 tanks on another team, and we call this a well balanced game. you nurf any, and all chances of having any type of advantage over another player, so you just pretty much have kissed the ___ of the premade team. on top of that we have to be tormented by the failed load in system created by the last patch, and all the nurfs to our armor, and weapons. in the name of balance. let me rethink this because I think to me, it sound absolutely insane. I am starting to think this is all just a syop to weed out the people that still have brain cells.
  • KingKayanto
    KingKayanto
    ✭✭✭
    It's been like this for a while already, I've just started playing other games now...

Crown store DOES work perfectly though, so we can all still play Tamriel Sims with IRL money.
    Battlegrounds Masochist

Magsorc: Robot Wizard
    StamDK: Dragon Bruh
    StamNB: Mr Meow Meow Meow
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    It's been like this for a while already, I've just started playing other games now...

Crown store DOES work perfectly though, so we can all still play Tamriel Sims with IRL money.

Can Google error codes. will give you some incite on what happening.

• Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ElderScrolls Online : tamriel unlimited loadingscreens <--- they forgot this word
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    Did you see the screen shot of 12 players on 1 team in Battle grounds?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/585887090068422677/642491696386670601/Screenshot_20191108_232822.png

I don't know what these devs are smoking but maybe I would not be so upset if they would share.
  • Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you see the screen shot of 12 players on 1 team in Battle grounds?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/585887090068422677/642491696386670601/Screenshot_20191108_232822.png

I don't know what these devs are smoking but maybe I would not be so upset if they would share.

That has happened to me too.
  • KingKayanto
    KingKayanto
    ✭✭✭

Can Google error codes. will give you some incite on what happening.

The thing is I don't get errors.... I just get a loading screen to BG map which takes me right back to the place where I queued. -_-
    Battlegrounds Masochist

Magsorc: Robot Wizard
    StamDK: Dragon Bruh
    StamNB: Mr Meow Meow Meow
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

kind of the wrong thread for this but your PS4 is dieing dude. If the error CE-34878-0 is caused by hardware failure, you can try to troubleshoot by restarting PS4 console and controller.

If that were true that would mean everyone that plays eso on ps4 has a dying console. According to google it's just a general error with the game, and only caused by your console if it happens with every game you start up.
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭

If that were true that would mean everyone that plays eso on ps4 has a dying console. According to google it's just a general error with the game, and only caused by your console if it happens with every game you start up.

wrong thread take it up with Goggle, that's what came up when I searched the error code. I do not have a PS4. I run an I7, full SSD, on 32 gig of 4366 ram, and a GTX 1080 Ti SC video card. I know funky ram speed but that's what the mother board over clocked it to.
    Edited by Titain on November 10, 2019 4:02AM
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

wrong thread take it up with Goggle, that's what came up when I searched the error code. I do not have a PS4. I run an I7, full SSD, on 32 gig of 4366 ram, and a GTX 1080 Ti SC video card. I know funky ram speed but that's what the mother board over clocked it to.

Okay? I don't really care what your setup is I'm just saying that it's not the ps4 dying. That error code literally just means the game has crashed, and is only a sign there's a problem with the ps4 if you get it every time you start up any game.
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭

Okay? I don't really care what your setup is I'm just saying that it's not the ps4 dying. That error code literally just means the game has crashed, and is only a sign there's a problem with the ps4 if you get it every time you start up any game.

Once again wrong thread, this is thread is about Battle Grounds not ps4, that has less computing power then most cell phones. you get what you pay for. Want to play the game on a DVD player, as I said you get what you pay for.
    Edited by Titain on November 10, 2019 7:39AM
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    We are still running a 75% fail rate on battle grounds load ins. totally unacceptable. I feel a 98% load in success rate may be more expectable 100% would be preferred. hard to believe you still have jobs after 3 weeks of this?