The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Option to gear furniture crafting...

Warndihr
Warndihr
✭✭✭
I would love to see an option when you crafting for example a sword, or helmet, to craft it as gear or as house item. I would love to have a collection of all kind of styles of shields on my wall :D
Edited by Warndihr on November 4, 2019 9:52AM
  • Warndihr
    Warndihr
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe even unlock such option by an achivement.
  • Warndihr
    Warndihr
    ✭✭✭
    Something like a tick box for the option
    AsFurniture.png
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not much response, but know that a lot of people woud love this option. As do i. There has not been an housing functionality update since homestead...
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh man that would opening up housing creative options to for things other then just weapon racks hanging on walls ect.
    Imagine making a chair out of a bunch of inferno staves?
    Don't fart on that chair.
    "I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• Warndihr
    Warndihr
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know if this would be hard to implement, but as I see it, all the textures are already there so a rack of cool axes or swords, or a cool Ebonheart dagger stabbed in the table would be awesome ;D
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a neat take on the lack of armor/weapon rack type furnishings. I like it!
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Great idea. We really need a way to craft weapons and armor as furnishings.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although this could use up your item limit pretty quick, I would love to display armor and weapons in my home.

Ideally, we would have a separate armory room in it's own instance for purposes of display.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    They could do this and even maybe release an armory house or (even upgrades that say add a new door to some existing houses and make them lead to a separate zone with a different limit for those who really want an armory)*.

Or even do what they have been mulling over since houses came out and increase the limit because we all got into the houses and insisted there wasn't enough space in the furnishing limit I have not heard anyone say "i have enough space in a home". Also there are several armor mannequin models in game now. and many many weapon racks in the world at large so all the models exist.

*please please please
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love OP’s suggestion, although it would be ideal to be able to display actual weapons and armor in homes, both because I think it would broaden appeal and utility of housing and because I would love to display weapons received from characters/quests that were important to my characters. :blush: